As per available reports about 179 journals, 705 Conferences, 100 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Decision Sciences and about 2510000 articles are being published on the current trends in Decision Sciences. In terms of research annually, USA, India and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported by Kelley School of Business, Decision Sciences is devoted to the study of quantitative methods used to aid decision making in business environments. Using mathematical models and analytical reasoning, students examine problems in areas such as operations and supply chain management, information technology, marketing, finance, management, and economics. Students learn how to solve these problems by using a number of mathematical techniques, including optimization methods (linear, integer, nonlinear), computer simulation, decision analysis, artificial intelligence, and more.
The Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review (AJBMR) provides framework for conveying various research and academic brilliance in the field of business and management. Business and Management is continuous process which requires production and distribution of goods and services for human requirement. The Journal aims to provide monthly journals which are published after peer review from editorial board members from across the world. It provides platform for research in areas of business, commodity, human resourcing, marketing and sales in Islamic banks. Review process involves the Editorial Tracking System.
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Decision Sciences and related journals
• Operations Research
• Journal of Business and Economic Statistics
• Mathematical Programming
• Computers and Operations Research
• Transportation Research, Series B: Methodological
• Journal of Informetrics
• Transportation Science
• IEEE Transactions on Services Computing
• Information Sciences
• Management Science
• Statistics Surveys
• European Journal of Operational Research
• Production and Operations Management
• Transportation Research, Part A: Policy and Practice
• Accounting, Organizations and Society
List of major Decision Sciences and related Conferences
• Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences
• Conference on Decision and Control
• ACM Annual Computer Science Conference
• Asian Computing Science Conference
• International Conference on Management and Service Science
• International Computer Science Conference
• IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics
• Conference on Frontiers in Education
List of major Decision Sciences and related Research Centres
• Chinese Academy of Sciences
• The French National Institute for Research in Computer Science and Control Gfdg
• University of Electronic Science & Technology of China
• Huazhong University of Science & Technology
• Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
• University of Science & Technology of China
• Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology
• Agency for Science, Technology and Research Singapore
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 08, 2023