As per available reports about 267 journals, 127 Conferences, 14 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Demography and about 200762 articles are being published on the current trends in Demography. In terms of research annually, USA, France, and Africa are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Demography are being carried out. As reported in The Encyclopedia of Population, New York, Macmillan Reference USA, Demography is the statistical study of human populations. It can be a very general science that can be applied to any kind of dynamic living population, i.e., one that changes over time or space (see population dynamics). It encompasses the study of the size, structure, and distribution of these populations, and spatial and/or temporal changes in them in response to birth, migration, aging, and death.
Journal of Ecosystem and Ecography being an academic journal aims to cater and apportionment of the information among the people akin this expertise. Scholarly Open Access journal is persistent in publishing the most authentic and current trends in the precinct of discoveries & inventions. The information can be made at hand in the form of research articles, review articles, case reports, short communications etc. Open Access allows the reach of the information to its superlate level thereby encouraging and improving the element, impact and the reach of the study on a global scale.
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading Science event organizer, which publishes around 350 open access journals and accomplish over 100 science conferences all over the globe annually with the support of more than 150 scientific associations and 30,000 editorial board members and 3.5 million followers to its credit. Origination from the year 2008, OMICS Group International Conferences 2014 and 2015are instrumental in providing a momentous platform for the world renowned scientists, researchers, students, academicians, institutions, entrepreneurs and industries through International Science Conferences and events annually throughout the globe to raise and discuss the progress in the field of science and technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major demography and related journals
• European Union Politics
• International Migration Review
• European Journal of Population
• Population and Environment
• Demographic Research
• Population Studies
• International Migration
• Asian Population Studies
• Vienna Yearbook of Population Research
• European Societies
• Journal of Population Research
• Mathematical Population Studies
• Population Research and Policy Review
• Revista Brasileira de Estudos de Populacao
• Journal of International Migration and Integration
• African and Black Diaspora
List of major demography and related Conferences
• 3rd International Conference on Earth Science & Climate Change
• The Applied Demography Conference
• First International Conference on Political Demography and Social Macro-Dynamics
• International conference on The Demography of Disasters
• International Seminar on Separation, Divorce, Repartnering and Remarriage around the World
• The International Conference on Population Geographies
List of major demography and related Research Centres
• University of Pennsylvania
• National Institutes of Health, United States
• University of Michigan
• Harvard University
• University of Pittsburgh
• Duke University
• Johns Hopkins University
• University of California San Francisco
• University of Maryland
• University of California Los Angeles
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 16, 2022