As per available reports about 100 journals, 852 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Epidemiology and about 161000 articles are being published on the current trends in Epidemiology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Marginal Structural Models and Causal Inference in Epidemiology article, In observational studies with exposures or treatments that vary over time, standard approaches for adjustment of confounding are biased when there exist time-dependent confounders that are also affected by previous treatment. This paper introduces marginal structural models, a new class of causal models that allow for improved adjustment of confounding in those situations. The parameters of a marginal structural model can be consistently estimated using a new class of estimators, the inverse-probability-of-treatment weighted estimators.
Epidemiology: Open Access is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Epidemiology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Epidemiology: Open Access provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Epidemiology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International is a pioneer in organizing international conferences. OMICS International is one of the leading scientific event organizers, which conducts over 100 scientific conferences all over the globe. OMICS International hosts 350 Open Access journals with over 3.5 million readers and the renown and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities. Beginning from 2010 OMICS International conferences are assisting the scientific community by organizing scientific events which will provide the wonderful platform for the renowned scientists, researchers, students, academicians, institutions, entrepreneurs and industries to share their research views. OMICS International events provide exciting opportunity to showcase the services of your company to the broad International audience.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Epidemiology and related journals
List of major Epidemiology and related Conferences
List of major Epidemiology and related Research Centres
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Board of Preventive Medicine (ABPM)
- American College of Epidemiology
- American Heart Association Council on Epidemiology and Prevention
- American Public Health Association
- American Society of Preventive Oncology
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control Control and Epidemiology, Inc.
- American Statistical Association (ASA), Section on Statistics in Epidemiology (SIE)
- Association for Prevention Teaching and Research (APTR)
- Association of Teachers of Preventive Medicine (ATPM)
- Canadian Society for Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- American Heart Association, Council on Epidemiology and Prevention
- Council on Epidemiology and Prevention, American Heart Association
- Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE) Health Monitoring Systems, Inc.
- International Clinical Epidemiology Network (INCLEN)
- International Epidemiological Association
- European Epidemiology Federation
- International Genetic Epidemiology Society
- International Society for Environmental Epidemiology (ISEE)
- International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology
- Netherlands Epidemiological Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Section on Epidemiology
- Society for Clinical Trials, Inc.
- Society for Epidemiological Reserach (SER)
- Society for Heathcare Epidemiology of America
- Society for Pediatric and Perinatal Epidemiologic Research (SPER)
- Society for Veterinary Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
- Cameroon Society of Epidemiology (CaSE)
- Epidemiological Society of Nigeria (EPiSON)
- Southern African Clinical Epidemiology Association (SACEA)
- Egyptian Society of Epidemiology (ESE)
- Egyptian Veterinary Association of Epidemiology
- Iranian Epidemiological Association (IrEA)
- Lebanese Epidemiological Association (LEA)
- Saudi Epidemiological Association (SEA)
- Tunisian Environmental Exposure and Epidemiology Association (TEEEA)
- Danish Epidemiological Society (DES)
- Finnish Epidemiological Society (FES)
- German Society for Epidemiology (DGEpi)
- Italian Association of Epidemiology (AIE)
- Italian Society of Medical Statistics and Clinical Epidemiology / Società Italiana di Statistica Medica ed Epidemiologia Clinica (SISMEC)
- Netherlands Epidemiological Society (VvE)
- Portuguese Association of Epidemiology (APE)
- Romanian Society of Epidemiology (SRE)
- Spanish Society of Epidemiology (SSE)
- Swedish Society of Epidemiology (SVEP)
- Asociación Médica Argentina (ADMISAL)
- Asociacion Mexicana de Epidemiología (AMEPID)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 11, 2021