As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to kidney-disease and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in kidney-disease. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to justice studies and kidney-disease are being carried out.
As reported in article Odetuunde Odutola Israel - Echocardiographic Findings in Children with Chronic Kidney Disease as Seen in the Resource -Limited Setting Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) is a multi-systemic clinical condition characterized by an irreversible deterioration of renal function that gradually progresses to end-stage renal disease (ESRD). CKD is common in children older than 6 years and now poses a serious public health challenge with increasing incidence in children, threatening to reach epidemic proportion over the next decade.
The Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Nephrology & Therapeutics. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Nephrology & Therapeutics.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Haemodialysis and related journals
- Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics
- Journal of Biosensors & Bioelectronics
- Journal of Biotechnology & Biomaterials
- Archives of Medical Science
- Iranian Journal of Kidney Diseases
- BMC Infectious Diseases
- The Open Proteomics Journal
List of major Haemodialysis and related conferences
- ISHD 2015 — The International Society for Hemodialysis Congress
- ISPD 2014 — 15th Congress of the International society of Peritoneal Dialysis
- ISN — 6th ISN Update Course in Nephrology
- 2014 ESIR Fundamental Courses: Venous Access & Dialysis
- CKD14 — Updates in Chronic Kidney Disease 2014ISN WCN 2015 — ISN World Congress of Nephrology 2015
List of major Haemodialysis related research centers
- Renal Research Institute, New York
- UNC Kidney Centre
- Kidney Research Institute (KRI)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 22, 2021