As per available reports about 165 journals, 98 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Gastroenterology and about 19001 articles are being published on the current trends in IBS medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Functional Diseases of the Digestive System: Irritable Bowel Syndrome article, irritable bowel syndrome is a very prevalent and high incident disease. As the great majority of functional diseases, it is female predominant and leads to serious damage to the quality of. The treatment methods focus on relieving symptoms so that it may help in leading normal life.
The Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in gastroenterology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Irritable bowel syndrome, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International- a pioneer in organizing international conferences in USA, Europe, Asia and other countries. This will reflect the scope in current research and development in science, healthcare and technology. 3rd International conference on Radiology & Imaging which is going to be held during Aug 31-Sep 1, 2015 in Toronto, Canada.. The aim of the conference is to aims at bringing together the professors, researchers, and students in all areas of Gastroenterology & Urology and to provide an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major IBS Medicine and related journals
List of major IBS Medicine and related conferences
- 3rd International Conference on Gastroenterology & Urology
- GALA (GI and Liver Association of the Americas) San Francisco CME Conference
- Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s Clinical & Research Conference
- CoPedia — 2nd World Congress on Controversies in Pediatrics (CoPedia)
- IGM 2014 — 7th International Congress for Gender and Sex Specific Medicine
- IMF — V International Medical Forum: Medicine innovations - the Nation's health
- EAP 2015 — European Academy of Paediatrics, congress and Mastercourse 2015
- MinWat2014 — International Multidisciplinary Conference on Mineral Waters: Genesis, Exploitation, Protection and Valorisation
- 22nd UEG Week
- FNM2014 — The 1st Federation of Neurogastroenterology and Motility Meeting
- IGICC 2014 — 4th International Gastrointestinal Cancers Conference
List of major IBS Medicine related research centers
- Mayo Clinic Center for Cell Signaling in Gastroenterology's
- Michigan Gastrointestinal Peptide Research Center
- Center for Molecular Studies in Digestive and Liver Diseases
- Asian Institute of Gastroenterology
- Research in Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Amrita institute of medical sciences
- Digestive Diseases Research Core Center
- The Ertan Digestive Disease Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 11thSep 2014