As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Infectious Mononucleosis and about 326282 articles are being published on the current trends in Infectious Mononucleosis. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Infectious Mononucleosis are being carried out. As reported in Infectious Mononucleosis, Infectious mononucleosis, or "mono", is an infection usually caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. The virus spreads through saliva, which is why it's sometimes called "kissing disease." Mono occurs most often in teens and young adults. However, you can get it at any age.
Journal of Infectious Diseases and Therapy is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Infectious Mononucleosis. Infectious Diseases & Therapy, their disease caused by a pathogen which enters the body and triggers the development of an infection. Infectious diseases have a range of causes, and they can be found all over the world. These diseases are considered contagious or communicable, meaning that they can be passed from person to person. Therapy or treatment is the attempted remediation of a health problem, usually following a diagnosis.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
- List of major Infectious Mononucleosis and related journals
- · Journal of Infectious Diseases and Therapy
- · Journal of Medical Case Reports
- · Infectious Mononucleosis - New England Journal of Medicine
- · Cases Journal
- · American Journal of Epidemiology
- · Industrial Engineering & Management
- · American Journal of the Medical Sciences
- List of major Infectious Mononucleosis and related Conferences
- · Keystone Symposia: Host Response in Tuberculosis
- · Microbiology & Infectious Diseases Congress
- · ESPID 2015 — 33rd Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases
- · Keystone Symposia: Granulomas in Infectious and Non-Infectious Diseases
- · MEMBS 2014 — Middle East Molecular Biology Congress 2014 – Dubai
- · Keystone Symposia: Immunity to Veterinary Pathogens – Informing Vaccine Development
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 24, 2022