As per available reports about 53 journals, 30 Conferences, 6 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to exercises and about 590 articles are being published on the current trends in exercises. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in 590 articles, ball set is the medicinal usage of set of balls for performing various exercises. The ball used is generally made up of soft elastic with diameter ranging from 25 to 85 cm approximately. The ball is filled with air. This ball generally finds its usage in several physical training, exercises for athletes and exercises. The ball exercise results in building up strong muscles and in turn bringing fitness to the body..
The Journal of Sports Medicine & Doping Studies is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in exercises. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Sports Medicine & Doping Studies provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of health and exeercises, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing 4th International Conference on Proteomics & Bioinformatics with the theme “To strengthen and foster advances in the field of proteomics and bioinformatics” with a well reputed organizing committee during Aug 04-06, 2014 at Hilton-Chicago/Northbrook, Chicago, USA.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Exercise and related journals
- Journal of exercise rehabilitation
- Journal of Yoga & Physical Therapy
- Journal of Sports Medicine & Doping Studies
- Osteoporosis and Physical
- International Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
List of major Exercise and related conferences
- 6th Exercise & Sports Science Australia Conference and Sports Dietitians Australia Update: Research to Practice
- Division of Sport & Exercise Psychology Annual Conference
- International Conference in Sport and Exercise Science (ICSES) 2014
- Sport and Exercise Science New Zealand Annual Conference
List of major Exercise related research centers
- The Centre for Sport, Exercise and Osteoarthritis, UK
- Sport and Exercise Science Research Centre, UK
- Centre for Exercise and Sports Science Research, USA
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 27, 2020