As per available reports about 700+ journals, 1000+ Conferences, 300+ workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Medicine for malaria and about 756 articles are being published on the current trends in Medicine for malaria. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Medicine for malaria are being carried out. Malaria is a disease caused by a parasite, transmitted by the bite of infected mosquitoes. Malaria produces recurrent attacks of chills and fever. Malaria kills an estimated 1.5 million people each year worldwide. The types of drugs and the length of treatment will vary, depending on type of malaria parasite, severity of symptoms, age and other similar conditions. Most common antimalarial drugs include Chloroquine, Quinine sulfate, Hydroxychloroquine, Mefloquine, and Combination of atovaquone and proguanil. The history of antimalarial medicine has been marked by a constant struggle between evolving drug-resistant parasites and the search for new drug formulations.
The Malaria Chemotherapy, Control & Elimination is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in medicine for malaria. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Malaria Chemotherapy, Control & Elimination provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of medicine for malaria and bioinformatics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Medicine for malaria and related journals
List of major Medicine for malaria and related conferences
List of major Medicine for malaria and Assosications
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
- Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
- Malaria Clinical Trials Center (MCTC)
- Malaria Research and Training Centre (MRTC)
- Malaria No More
- India drives down malaria rates, sets sights on elimination
- WHO | Malaria - World Health Organization
- The African Leaders Malaria Alliance | ALMA 2015
- YOUR ACTION COUNTS: Afrihealth Optonet Association partners ACOMIN to Commemorate 2015
- World Malaria Day in Lagos, Nigeria
- 1st Annual Pan-African Malaria Control Association Conference
- UNION OF INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Road to Malaria Elimination: Africa's Malaria - 2015 & Beyond
- World Malaria Risk
- Malaria in Pregnancy Library
- Every day is Malaria Day
- Malaria Operational Plan FY 2015
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 12, 2021