As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Oncogene and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in Oncogene. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. Oncogene is the gene having potential to cause cancer.
With the increased expressions, it transforms to further more potent genes ultimately leading to cancer. The cell growth and differentiation are generally stimulated by the proteins or steroids. The Journal of Integrative Oncology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Oncogene. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field.
The Journal of Integrative Oncology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Oncogene, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists. With the overwhelming success of previous annual Cancer Science conferences, OMICS Group officially welcomes the scientific community to attend the 4th World Congress on Cancer Science & Therapy, during October 20-22, 2014 at Chicago, USA.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Oncogene and related journals
• Journal of Integrative Oncology
• Journal of Clinical & Experimental Oncology
• Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy
• Oncogenes and Cancer - New England Journal of Medicine
Oncogene - ResearchGate
List of major Oncogene and related Conferences
• The ACCC National Oncology Conference
• 10th Annual Integrative Oncology, The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
• 18th International Conference of Cancer Nursing (ICCN), American Society of Clinical Oncology
• 12th Annual Meeting: Japanese Society of Medical Oncology
• OOAE Ocean Offshore & Arctic Engineering - ASME – Conferences
• 4th International Thoracic Oncology Conference Dresden (ITOCD4)
• 3rd Symposium SEOM (The Spanish Society of Medical Oncology)
List of major Oncogene and related Research Centres
• BC Cancer Research Centre
• Edinburgh Cancer Research UK Centre
• Manchester Cancer Research Centre
• Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
• Institute of Cancer Research, Institute of Cancer Research
• The Rosalind and Morris Goodman Cancer Research Centre, McGill University
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 06, 2021