As per available reports about 154 journals, 4 Conferences, 16 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Parasitology research and about 322000 articles are being published on the current trends in Parasitology research. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Parasitology research The study of these diverse organisms means that the subject is often broken up into simpler, more focused units, which use common techniques, even if they are not studying the same organisms or diseases. Much research in parasitology falls somewhere between two or more of these definitions. It covers the major research topics Medical parasitology, Veterinary parasitology, Structural parasitology, Quantitative parasitology, Parasite ecology, Conservation biology of parasites, Taxonomy and phylogenetics.
The Bacteriology & Parasitology is an academic journal - hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Parasitology research. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field.
The Journal of Bacteriology & Parasitology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Parasitology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists. OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences Journal of Bacteriology & Parasitology is associated with our international conference "Bacteriology & Infectious Diseases” (Bacteriology-2014).
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Parasitology Research related journals
List of major Parasitology Research related conferences
- 25th World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology (WAAVP) Conference, 16-20 August 2015, UK
- 16th International and Iranian Congress of Microbiology, Date: August 25-27, 2015, Iran
- Endocrinology, Infectious Diseases and Rheumatology Conference, September 2-3, 2015, Curacao.
- 4th International Conference on Biological Science, September 18-19, 2015, Indonesia.
- Cell Symposia: Human Immunity and the Microbiome in Health and Disease, September 27-29, 2015, Canada.
- Infectious Disease Genomics 2015, October 14-16, 2015, UK.
- 2nd International Symposium on Clinical Pharmacology of Antimalarial Agents, December 14-15, 2015, Ghana.
- Central European Symposium on Antimicrobials and Antimicrobial Resistance, September 23-26, 2015, Croatia.
- Systems Biology of Infection Symposium-2nd Edition, September 6-10, 2015, Switzerland.
- New Approaches and Concepts in Microbiology conference, October 11-14, 2015, Germany.
- 5th International Conference on Healthcare and Life Science Research (ICHLSR), August 14-15, 2015, Turkey.
- International Anatomical and Biomedical Scientific Conference, August 18-20, 2015 Malaysia.
- 32nd Annual Meeting of NSCMID - Infection and Antibiotics, September 3-6, 2015, Sweden.
List of major Parasitology Research related Research Centres
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 07, 2022