As per available reports about 82 journals, 49 Conferences, 10 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Pediatric Endocrinology and about 8608 articles are being published on the current trends in Pediatric Endocrinology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. Pediatric Endocrinology is the branch of medicine dealing with disorders, diseases and infections of endocrine system and hormones in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric Endocrinology is very important to paediatricians to diagnose and prescribe medicine. Doctors working on Pediatric Endocrinology to seek the latest research work in this field.
The Endocrinology and metabolic syndrome is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Endocrinology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Endocrinology and metabolic syndrome provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of proteomics and bioinformatics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences is organising 2nd International Conference on Endocrinology” (Endocrinology-2014). Endocrinology-2014 is focussing the theme “Discover the new possibilities and recent innovations in Endocrinology”. This medical meeting interlace the latest advancements in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of endocrine and metabolic disorders including Diabetes, Obesity, Pancreatic and thyroid disorders, polycystic ovarian syndrome and reproductive disorders providing an updated and in-depth knowledge to the scientific community.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Pediatric Endocrinology and related journals
- Journal of Endocrinology and metabolic syndrome
- Journal of Metabolic Syndrome
- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Archives of Disease in Childhood
- Hormone Research
- Pediatric Research
- European Journal of Endocrinology
- Growth Hormone & Igf Research
- Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Journal of Pediatrics
List of major Pediatric Endocrinology and related conferences
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology 2014 Meeting
- 27th Conference of European Comparative Endocrinologists
- International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes Conference
- European Congress of Andrology 2014
List of major Pediatric Endocrinology related research centers
- Center for Pediatric Endocrinology & Diabetes Kravis Children’s Hospital
- Pediatric Endocrinology Research Lab Massachusetts General Hospital
- Pediatric Diabetes Research Center University of California
- Pediatric Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 11, 2021