As per available reports about 563 journals, 1 Conference and a few number of workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Pituitary Adenoma and about 4,357 articles are being published on the current trends in Pituitary Adenoma. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Pituitary Adenoma are being carried out. As reported in "The prevalence of pituitary adenomas", article, in pituitary gland, there occur a noncancerous tumours, known as Pituitary adenomas. In to three categories, Pituitary adenomas are divided depending on their biological functioning, such as benign adenoma, invasive adenoma, or carcinomas.
The Journal of Integrative Oncology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Pituitary adenomas. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Integrative Oncology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Pituitary adenomas, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Pituitary adenomas and related journals
· Journal of Integrative Oncology
· J CLIN ENDOCRINOL METAB - Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism
· EUR J ENDOCRINOLOGY - European Journal of Endocrinology
· ACTA NEUROCHIR - Acta Neurochirurgica
· ENDOCR PATHOL - Endocrine Pathology
· INT J RADIAT ONCOL BIOL PHYS - International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics
· ENDOCR J - Endocrine Journal
List of major proteomics and related Conferences
· CARS - Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery
· MBI Workshop on Tumor Heterogeneity and the Microenvironment
· Keystone Symposia: Integrating Metabolism and Tumor Biology
· AIM Workshop: Tumor-immune dynamics
· MBI Workshop on Stem Cells, Development, and Cancer
· FAST: Functional Analysis & Screening Technologies Congress
List of major proteomics and related Research Centres
· Johns Hopkins Hospital
· University of Michigan Health System
· Keck School of Medicine (University of Southern California)
· MD Anderson Cancer Center
· National Cancer Institute
· American association of cancer research
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 03, 2021