As per Available reports 60 journals, 40 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Psychopathology and about 26980 articles are being published on the current trends in Psychopathology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Iran, South Africa and turkey are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Psychopathology are being carried out. As reported in Science Daily Psychopathology is a term which refers to either the study of mental illness or mental distress or the manifestation of behaviours and experiences which may be indicative of mental illness or psychological impairment. The many different professions may be involved in studying mental illness or distress. Most notably, psychiatrists and clinical psychologists are specially interested in this field and may either be involved in clinical treatment of mental illness, or research into the origin, development and manifestations of such states, or often, both. More widely, many different specialties may be involved in the study of psychopathology.
Journal of Psychiatry is rendering an open platform for the students, faculty members, researchers involved and interested in this subject. It accepts research work on all related disciplines of Psychiatry such as cognition, neurological aspects with behavioral changes, molecular analysis of neurological events, Psychotherapy, Forensic psychiatry, Social issues associated with psychiatry, Stress and stress management, Psychotrauma, complex behavioral aspects of child and adults, understanding addiction and related perspectives, Geriatric psychiatry, trauma and allied mental conditions.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Psychopathology and related journals
List of major Psychopathology and related Conferences
- Cognitive Behavioral Conference
- 2ndEmergency Mental Health Conference
- Euro Psychiatry Conference
- Psychosomatic Medicine Conference
- Clinical Science and Psychopathology Research
- Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology
- Interdisciplinary Center Psychopathology and Emotion regulation (ICPE)
- Generalization Research in Ill Health and Psychopathology: Transdiagnostic processes and Transfer of Knowledge
- Centre for Research in Psychopathology and Clinical Psychology
- Developmental Psychopathology Lab
- Centre For Psychiatric Epidemiology And Psychopathology - (CEPP)
- Research Group: Experimental Psychopathology Laboratory (EPL)
- Centre for Personality, Psychopathology, & Psycho diagnostics
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 13, 2021