As per available reports about 120 journals, 105 Conferences, 12 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to renal replacement therapy and about 223530 articles are being published on the current trends in renal replacement therapy. In terms of research annually,USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to renal replacement therapy are being carried out. A reported by Fleming GM, The ability to safely and routinely deliver ongoing organ support in the outpatient setting has, until recently, separated renal replacement therapy from other organ support. Renal replacement therapy (RRT) can be applied intermittently or continuously using extracorporeal (hemodialysis) or paracorporeal (peritoneal dialysis) methods.
The Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics is a peer reviewed medical journal that includes a wide range of topics related to Kidney Diseases like glomerulonephritis & tubular diseases, electrolyte disturbances & hypertension, Diagnosis and Treatment of Kidney Diseases including, Hemofiltration, Diabetic Nephropathy and Renal Replacement Therapy through Transplantation etc. and creates a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal. The editorial office promises to peer review the submitted manuscripts to ensure quality.
OMICS Group International through its various conferences is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community. OMICS Group organizes over 100 International Conferences annually all over the world. International Conference on Nephrology and Therapeutics focuses on all the new and novel research on nephrology and related fields. OMICS Group Conferences make the perfect platform for global networking as it brings together renowned speakers and scientists across the globe to a most exciting and memorable scientific event filled with much enlightening interactive sessions, world class exhibitions and poster presentations.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Renal Replacement Therapy and related journals
- American Journal of Transplantation
- Journal of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation
- Saudi Journal of Kidney Disease and Transplantation
- American Journal of Kidney Diseases
- Advances in Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Journal of Religion in Africa
- Journal of Nephrology
- International Journal of Nephrology
List of major Renal Replacement Therapy and related Conferences
- International Conference on Nephrology and Therapeutics
- Annual Update in Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation
- Asian Congress of Pediatric Nephrology
- Annual Renal Disease and Electrolyte Disorders Course
- State of the Art: Kidney and Pancreas Transplantation
- ISN World Congress on Nephrology
- Nephrology for the Primary Care Providers
List of major Renal Replacement Therapy and related Research Centres
- Centre for Transplant and Renal Research: Westmead Millennium Institute for Medical Research
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 16, 2021