As per available reports about 325 journals, 104 Conferences, 35 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Social Work and about 8546 articles are being published on the current trends in Social Work. In terms of research annually, Europe, India, China, Japan, and Russia are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Siddha medicine are being carried out. As reported in Mendeley academic Social Work, is a profession dedicated to enhancing human capacity to solve complex social problems in order to create a more humane and just society. One of the cornerstones of social work practice is the focus on the strengths, as opposed to the shortcomings, of individuals, families and communities so that these can be deployed to find creative solutions for complex social problems.
The Journal of Arts and Social Sciences is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in social work.omics Group to present the latest developments in the field history, culture and other areas of Social Work. OMICS Group officially welcomes entire scientific community to attend the 3rd International Conference on forensic research & technology, during October 06-08, 2014 at San Antonio, USA.
OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. One of the most important parts of attending scientific conferences lies in contributing and learning about the most recent advances in your field, sharing your work with your peers, as well as getting their feedback to enlighten your research path. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major social work and related journals
List of major social work and related conferences
- International Conference in Transnational Education and Learning
- The Effective Accountant
- Wealth Innovation Forum
- 2014 COSTA RICA GLOBAL CONFERENCE ON BUSINESS AND FINANCE (GCBF)
- Murder: Moral Panic, Mythos, Modernity / Part of The Violence Project Oxford, United Kingdom
- 2015 IIER 3rd International Conference on Social Science and Economics(ICSSE-2015) Bangkok, Thailand
- 12th International Research Conference on Business, Economics and Social Sciences, IRC-2015 Istanbul, Turkey
- 3rd icCSBs The Annual International Conference on Cognitive - Social, and Behavioural Sciences Kyrenia, Cyprus
- ELS15 International conference on 'Education, Language and Society' Redlands, United States of America
- ICON-The Fourteenth Conference of Social Sciences, Humanities and Education Toronto, Canada
List of major Social work related research centers
- Social Science Research Network
- Center for Social Work Research
- Social Work Policy Institute
- USC School of Social Work
- Minnesota Center for Social Work Research
- Health and human sciences school of social work
- Silver school of social work
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 17, 2021