AAs per available reports about 325 journals, 104 Conferences, 35 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Soil Conservation and about 8546 articles are being published on the current trends in Soil Conservation. In terms of research annually, Europe, India, China, Japan, and Russia are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Siddha medicine are being carried out. As reported in Mendeley academic Soil Conservation, is a combination of all methods of management and land use that safeguard the soil against depletion or deterioration by natural or man-induced factors.
The Journal of Ecosystem & Ecography is an open-access journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Soil Conservation. Ecosystem is a system formed by the interaction of a community of organisms with their physical environment. Ecography is the study of population and community ecology, biogeography and ecological conservation. The Journal of Ecosystem & Ecography deals with the descriptive study of co-existence between living organisms, and non living organisms in a natural environment.
OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. One of the most important parts of attending scientific conferences lies in contributing and learning about the most recent advances in your field, sharing your work with your peers, as well as getting their feedback to enlighten your research path. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe. OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Technology Management and related journals
- Journal of Ecosystem & Ecography
- Indian Journal of Soil Conservation
- Journal of Soil and Water Conservation
- Soil science journal
- Journal of Resources and Ecology
- Journal of Soils and Sediments
- Journal of World Association of Soil and Water Conservation
List of major Soil Conservation and related conferences
- 4th 9thInternational Soil Science Congress on “The Soul of Soil and Civilization” Side, Antalya, Turkey
- 15th International Symposium on Loess, Soils and Climate Change in Southern Eurasia Gorgan, Iran
- 16th IBSBI 2014 - Innovations on Bridges and Soil-Bridge Interaction Athens, Greece
- 11th Global Conference on Energy, Soil, Water, Air and Environment Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 29th 2014 International Conference on Environment and Natural Resources (ICENR 2014) Hong Kong, China
- 30th 2014 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Architecture (ICCEA 2014) Campinas City, Brazil
List of major Technology Management related research centers
- Central Soil and Water Conservation Research and Training Institute
- The Soil and Water Conservation Society
- Indian Association of Soil & Water Conservationists
- The Anand Agricultural University
- Soil Conservation Society of India
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 29, 2020