The Journal of Sports Medicine & Doping Studies is medical journal hosted by OMICS International –a pioneer in an open access publishing and is listed among the top 10 journals in Clinical sports medicine. Journal of Sports Medicine & Doping Studies is a scholarly journal that includes a wide range of topics in this discipline to create a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal and the editorial office promises to peer review the submitted manuscripts to ensure quality.
Sports medicine focuses on helping people improve their athletic performance, recover from injury and prevent future injuries. It is a fast-growing health care field, because health workers who specialize in sports medicine help many “regular” people as well as athletes. You don’t have to be a professional athlete to seek help from a sports medicine professional. Sports medicine professionals treat people who participate in sports just for fun or want to get better results from their exercise program, patients who suffered injuries and want to regain full function and people who have disabilities and want to increase their mobility and capabilities.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences, OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
OMICS International Conferences invites all the participants from all over the world to attend 4th Orthopedics and Rheumatology Conference going to held on Oct 26-28, 2015, Baltimore, USA.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Sport medicine and related journals
List of major Sport medicine and related Conferences
- Family Medicine: Sport medicine 2015
- Sport medicine 2015
- Family and Sport medicine 2014
- Orthopaedics and Sport medicine Western Caribbean Cruise 2014
- The 2015 Sports Science Summit
- Fiji Scuba Diving and Multi-Sports Adventure Wilderness and Marine Medicine 2015
- ICJR 15th Annual Insall Scott Kelly Institute Sport medicine, Total Knee and Hip Course 2014
- 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation 2015
- 10th Biennial ISAKOS Congress 2015MathSport International 2015 (29 Jun 2015 → 01 Jul 2015; Loughborough University, United Kingdom)
- 14th European Congress of Sport Psychology (14 Jul 2015 → 19 Jul 2015; Bern, Switzerland)
- 2016 Symposium Silent Contributors Injury/Illness/Performance (18 Mar 2016 → 19 Mar 2016; Bruce, Australia)
- Venice Arrhythmias 2015 (16 Oct 2015 → 18 Oct 2015; Venice, Italy)
- SIREMTI2015 — Workshop on Situation Recognition by Mining Temporal Information (01 Oct 2015; Cottbus, Germany)
- Clinical Medicine — Clinical Pediatrics, Family and Emergency Medicine Conference (18 Sep 2015 → 20 Sep 2015; Vancouver, Canada)
- WCIM 2018 — World Congress of Internal Medicine (18 Oct 2018 → 22 Oct 2018; Cape Town, South Africa)
- 11th APCMFM — 11th Asia Pacific Congress in Maternal Fetal Medicine (27 Nov 2015 → 29 Nov 2015; Taipei, Taiwan)
- Update CME - Internal Medicine and Primary Care (19 Nov 2015 → 22 Nov 2015; Chicago, United States)
- XXV Congress of the International Society of Biomechanics ( 12 Jul 2015 → 16 Jul 2015; Glasgow, United Kingdom)"
- ISSPS2015 — International Symposium on Spine and Paravertebral Sonography for Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine 2015 ( 30 Oct 2015 → 01 Nov 2015; Hong Kong, China)
- 20th World Congress of Aesthetic Medicine (12 Nov 2015 → 15 Nov 2015; Miami, Fl, United States)
- The 5th Asia-Oceanian Conference of Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine (18 Feb 2016 → 22 Feb 2016; Cebu City, Philippines)
- Stem Cells 2015 — Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine Congress USA 2015 ( 02 Sep 2015 → 03 Sep 2015; Washington, DC, United States)
List of major Sport medicine and related Research Centres
- University of Maryland Medical Centre
- Centre for Musculoskeletal Care, U.S.A
- Changi Sport medicine Centre, Singapore
- Sport medicine Centre for Young Athletes, Oakland
- National Centre for Sport and Exercise Medicine, U.K
- Centre for Sport medicine and Human Performance, U.K
- FIFA medical centre for excellence, France
- Centre for Exercise Science and Sport medicine, Italy
List of major Sport medicine and related Societies
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 11, 2021