As per available reports, about 55 journals, 279 Conferences and 102 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Sports and about 2, 330,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Sports. In terms of research annually, USA, U.K, Brazil, Germany and China are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Sports are being carried out. Sport is generally recognised as activities which are based on physical athleticism or physical dexterity. Sports is all forms of usually competitive physical activity which through casual or organised participation, aim to use, maintain or improve physical ability and skills while providing entertainment to participants, and in some cases, spectators. Sports are usually governed by a set of rules or customs, which serve to ensure fair competition, and allow consistent adjudication of the winner.
Journal of Sports Medicine & Doping Studies is a peer reviewed journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Spine. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of conferences being held in this field. The Journal of Sport medicine & Doping Studies provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in study of sport medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology. With the aim of accelerating scientific discoveries - OMICS Group believes in the fact that, "The Right to Information should be Universal", and thus proffers Open Access Journals and Scientific Conferences critically discussing neoteric developments in all the major disciplines of science and technology.
OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. One of the most important parts of attending scientific conferences lies in contributing and learning about the most recent advances in your field, sharing your work with your peers, as well as getting their feedback to enlighten your research path. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Sports and related journals
- Journal of Sport medicine & Doping Studies
- Sports Medicine & Doping Studies
- Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy. Germany.
- Sports Biomechanics. United Kingdom, Netherlands.
- Sports Engineering. United Kingdom.
- Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sports and Tourism Education. United Kingdom.
- International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship. United Kingdom.
- International Journal of Sports Science and Coaching. United Kingdom.
- Asian Journal of Sports Medicine. Iran.
- Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports. United States.
List of major Sports and related Conferences
- Family Medicine: Sport medicine 2015
- Sport medicine 2015
- Family and Sport medicine 2014
- Orthopaedics and Sport medicine Western Caribbean Cruise 2014
- The 2015 Sports Science Summit
- Fiji Scuba Diving and Multi-Sports Adventure Wilderness and Marine Medicine 2015
- ICJR 15th Annual Insall Scott Kelly Institute Sport medicine, Total Knee and Hip Course 2014
- 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation 2015
- 10th Biennial ISAKOS Congress 2015
List of major Sports and related Research Centres
- Swedish Winter Sports Research Centre, Sweden
- Centre for Musculoskeletal Care, U.S.A
- Centre for Sports Engineering Research , U.K
- Centre for Sports Business & Research, U.K
- AIS Applied Research Centre, Australia
- University of Chichester, Brazil
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 23, 2021