Articles on the basis of current research are being published on the recent trends in Sports medicine In terms of research annually, USA, U.K, France, Italy and Singapore are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Sports medicine are being carried out. As reported in the article of Sport and Exercise Medicine - (FSEM) :As a response to the growing need to readdress the physical inactivity epidemic and our increasingly sedentary nation, the specialty of Sport and Exercise Medicine (SEM) was introduced which deals with physical fitness and the treatment and prevention of injuries related to sports and exercise. Specialists in SEM diagnose and treat any medical conditions which regular exercisers or sports persons encounter. The majority of a SEM Physicians' time is therefore spent treating musculoskeletal injuries.
Journal of Sport medicine & Doping Studies is a peer reviewed journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Spine. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of conferences being held in this field. The Journal of Sport medicine & Doping Studies provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in study of sport medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS International Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. One of the most important parts of attending scientific conferences lies in contributing and learning about the most recent advances in your field, sharing your work with your peers, as well as getting their feedback to enlighten your research path. OMICS International Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Sports medicine and related journals
List of major Sports medicine and related Conferences
- Family Medicine: Sport medicine 2015
- Sports medicine 2015
- Family and Sport medicine 2015
- The 2015 Sports Science Summit
- Fiji Scuba Diving and Multi-Sports Adventure Wilderness and Marine Medicine 2015
- ICJR 15th Annual Insall Scott Kelly Institute Sport medicine, Total Knee and Hip Course 2015
- 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation 2015
- 10th Biennial ISAKOS Congress 2015
List of major Sports medicine and related Research Centres
- University of Maryland Medical Centre
- Centre for Musculoskeletal Care, U.S.A
- Changi Sport medicine Centre, Singapore
- Sport medicine Centre for Young Athletes, Oakland
- National Centre for Sport and Exercise Medicine, U.K
- Centre for Sport medicine and Human Performance, U.K
- FIFA medical centre for excellence, France
- Centre for Exercise Science and Sport medicine, Italy
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 11, 2021