As per available reports about 94 journals, 330 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura & other Blood disorders and about 37900 articles are being published on the current research in Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and other Blood disorders are being carried out. As reported in Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura or Moschcowitz syndrome by Bellucci et al., Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura is a rare disorder with a poor prognosis. It is a rare disorder of the blood-coagulation system, causing extensive microscopic clots to form in the small blood vessels throughout the body. This syndrome is characterized by a microangiopathic hemolytic anemia with thrombocytopenia, neurologic symptoms and renal disease.
The Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals on Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura & other Blood disorders. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and other Blood disorders, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing 2ndInternational Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders with the theme “On the Path of Identifying Novel Therapeutics for Blood Disorders” with a well reputed organizing committee during Sep 29- Oct 01, 2014 at Baltimore, USA
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major journals on the Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
List of major conferences on the Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
- 2nd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders
- COHEM — 3rd World Congress on Controversies in Hematology
- 8th BIC — Bari International Conference
- Indian Ocean Rim Laboratory Haematology Congress 2014
- World Congress on Controversies in Thrombosis and Hemostasis (CiTH)
- Spanish Society For Thrombosis And Haemostasis National Congress (SEHH 2014)
- Portuguese Society Of Hematology Annual Meeting (SPH 2014)
List of major research centers on Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Seattle Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
- Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
- Nemours Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders (NCCBD)
- Texas Children's Cancer and Hematology Centers
List of Societies on Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Hemostasis & Thrombosis Research Society, USA
- International Society of Hematology
- Society for Hematology and Stem Cells,
- International Society for Laboratory Hematology, USA
- The Japanese Society of Hematology, Japan
- British Society for Haematology, UK
- European Hematology Association, The Netherlands
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on October 02, 2020