As per available reports about 110 journals, 23 Conferences, 13 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to tissue engineering and about 1,10,067 articles are being published on the current trends in tissue engineering. In terms of research annually, USA, UK, China, Japan, Germany, Malaysia and Australia are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to tissue engineering are being carried out. Tissue Engineering deals with the formation of new organs or connective tissue with the help of cells and a collagenous scaffold in an artificial medium to develop into a fully functional organ that can be transplanted into the donor. Tissue Engineering is of high importance in biomedical field and is used for transplantation of various organs.
The Journal of Tissue Science & Engineering is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International– a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in tissue engineering. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Tissue Science & Engineering provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of tissue science & engineering, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences, organizes over 300 International Conferences annually across the globe, where knowledge transfer takes place through debates, round table discussions, poster presentations, workshops, symposia and exhibitions. OMICS Group has successfully organized ‘4th World Congress on Cell Science & Stem Cell Research’ during June 24-26, 2014 at Valencia, Spain, with the theme “To Explore & Exploit Cell Science and Stem Cell Research.”
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Tissue Engineering and related journals
List of major Tissue Engineering and related conferences
List of major Tissue Engineering related Associations
List of major Tissue Engineering related workshops
- Tissue Engineering and Stem Cell Research | CIRM Workshop
- Computational Tissue Engineering Workshop
- Bone Tissue Engineering Conferences Symposiums Workshops
- Nanotechnology and Tissue Engineering: Hope or Hype?
- Tissue Engineered Medical Products
List of major Tissue Engineering related societies
- Tissue and Cell Engineering Society (TCES)
- Society for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Korean Tissue Egineering and Regenerative Medicine Society
- The Japanese Society for Tissue Engineering
- The Australasian Society for Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
List of major Tissue Engineering related research institutes
- Cardiff Institute of tissue Engineering and Repair (CITER)
- The Institute for Genomic Biology
- Advanced Regenerativs Tissue Engineering Centre
- Centre for Hepatities and Liver Tissue Engineering
- Pittsburgh Tissue engineering Initiative (PTEI)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on March 07, 2021