As per available reports about 70 journals, 27 Conferences, 10 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to traffic congestion and about 1,25,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Traffic Congestion. In terms of research annually, China, USA, UK, Canada and France are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to traffic congestion are being carried out. As reported in “Traffic Congestion and Reliability: Trends and Advanced Strategies for Congestion Mitigation” article by US Department of Transportation, In the transportation realm, Traffic congestion usually relates to an excess of vehicles on a portion of roadway at a particular time resulting in speeds that are slower—sometimes much slower—than normal or "free flow" speeds. Traffic Congestion often means stopped or stop-and-go traffic.
The Journal of Pollution Effects & Control is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in traffic congestion. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Pollution Effects & Control provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of traffic congestion, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing 4th International Conference on Earth Science & Climate Change with the theme “An Insight into the Recent Advancements in Geoscience and Climate Change Control” with a well reputed organizing committee during July 27-29, 2015, Rome, Italy.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Traffic Congestion and related journals
- Journal of Pollution Effects & Control
- International Journal for Traffic and Transport Engineering
- Traffic Engineering and Control
- Traffic Safety Digest
- Traffic World
- Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour
- International Journal of Transport Management
- Journal of Public Transportation
- Journal of Transportation Planning and Technology
- World Transport Policy and Practice
List of major Traffic Congestion Conferences
- 4th International Conference on Earth Science & Climate Change
- ICTTE 2014: International Conference on Traffic and Transportation Engineering
- Gulf Traffic
- Traffic safety Conference
- Vitamin D and Human Health: From the Gamete to the Grave
- 6th Annual International Conference on URBAN TRAFFIC SAFETY
- 665th Traffic and Safety Conference
List of major Traffic Congestion related workshops
- 5th International Workshop on Traffic Analysis and Characterization
- 2nd International Workshop on Vehicular Traffic Management for Smart Cities (VTM 2014)
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- International Workshop on Security in Air Traffic Management and other Critical Infrastructures
- Work Zone Safety Workshops 2014
List of major Traffic Congestion related societies
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
- International Federation of Red cross and Red Crescent Societies
- The National Society for Road Safety
- SouthWest Alberta Road Safety Society
- Green Car Congress
List of major Traffic Congestion related research institutes
- Institute for Traffic Safety Management and Research
- Safe Transportation Research and Education Centre
- Virginia Tech transportaion Institute
- Institute for Road Safety Research
- SWOV Institute for Road Safety Research
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 21, 2022