alexa Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research

OMICS International organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research

Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research was founded in December 1991. The main location of the Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ is located at Leipzig, Germany. UFZ was the first and only research institute in the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centers to be exclusively dedicated to environmental research. UFZ currently employs around 1000 staff and is 90% funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, with the regional governments of Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt sharing the remaining 10 percent equally. They study the complex interactions between humans and the environment in cultivated and damaged landscapes. As an international competence center for the environmental sciences, the Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ) investigates the complex interactions between mankind and nature under the influence of global change. The scientists develop concepts and processes to help secure the natural foundations of human life for future generations. In close cooperation with decision-makers and stakeholders, scientists at the UFZ develop system solutions to improve the management of complex environmental systems and to tackle environmental issues. The Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research belongs to the Helmholtz Association. The Helmholtz Association contributes to solving major challenges facing society, science and the economy with top scientific achievements in six research areas: Energy, Earth and Environment, Health, Key Technologies, Structure of Matter, Transport and Space.

The following is the list of articles by scholars from Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research that are published in OMICS International journals.

The following is the list of proceedings by scholars from Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research that are published in OMICS International journals and conferences.

adwords