NCUE was initially established in August 1971 as Taiwan Provincial College of Education. In 1980, it was renamed to National Taiwan College of Education. In August 1989, it was renamed again to become National Changhua University of Education.
NCUE aspires to become a first-rate university that equally emphasizes teaching, research, and service in order to foster students general and professional knowledge, improve our facultys professionalism, achieve national and international recognition, enhance our competitive edge, and achieve sustainable development. The following guidelines are proposed in order to fulfill these aspirations:
1. Enhance administrative effectiveness.
2. Set up a development committee.
3. Actively raise funds and use resources effectively.
4. Foster a democratic and harmonious climate.
5. Integrate campus planning.
6. Continuously facilitate NCUEs transformation and develop a solid reputation.
7. Encourage each department or graduate institute to develop its distinctive features.
8. Improve teaching quality and stimulate academic researches.
9. Enhance inter-collegiate and international exchange and cooperation.
10. Raise the quality of our student body and further cultivate teacher qualifications.
11. Promote extensive add recurrent education programs.
12. Seek donations from alumni and continual caring for retired faculty and staff.
13. Actively promote or participate in regional strategic alliances.
14. Cherish the local culture and promote interactions with neighboring communities.
Enhancing the Efficiency of Administration
Enhancing the research and teaching quality of its faculty and the learning progress of its students.
Our ultimate goal is to transform the university into an outstanding service-oriented institution, as well as facilitate both facilities’ and staffs’ professional development The Consulting Committee for Strategic Development
To provide the kind of education that meets the demand of national policy and society.
The professional opinion generated from the consulting committee of strategic development is a key input.
Reshape the university into an exciting place to create, disseminate and apply knowledge Resource Realignment
To cope with the demographic change, student will need to develop expertise in other emerging fields.
We are committed to providing professional career planning advices and training programs toits students.
We will be able to do a better job in addressing the demand of the business community. Alumni Network
Gifts from alumni and friends are vital to achieve our goals.
Provide benefit, service and recognition to donors.
Alumni allow us to recruit and retain the very best faculty , and to purchase equipments for both teaching and research needs. Serving Local Communities
Changhua County was an agriculture area, with some famous touring spots.
Being the only public university in Changhua, our primary mission is to serve the local community the best we can.
We will make every endeavor to build up close liaison and maintain constant dialogue with local corporations.
Our collaboration with the business community can help to create jobs and bring about huge economic impact to the community.
The following is the list of scholars from National Changhua University of Education who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences
The following is the list of articles by scholars from National Changhua University of Education that are published in OMICS International journals.
The following is the list of proceedings by scholars from National Changhua University of Education that are published in OMICS International journals and conferences.