About the University: Qingdao Technological University is a comprehensive university with harmonious development in the subjects of science, engineering, economics, management, art and law, and majoring in engineering, characterized by mechanical, civil and environmental engineering. The University has cultivated over 40,000 graduates spread all over the world, most of whom are undertaking employment in higher education, scientific research and advanced administration in China, several European and Asian countries, the USA, Australia and other locations.
It was founded in 1983and located in Qingdao. The University consists of 16 colleges (or departments), 21 research institutes, 14 provincial priority disciplines, laboratories and engineering technology research centres. Qingdao Technological University possesses a large number of high-level teachers and researchers. Since 2000, university won a second prize for National Teaching Achievement and 32 prizes for Provincial Teaching Achievement, and has published 147 textbooks. Altogether over 150 projects have been undertaken for the National "973" and "863" Projects. In the recent 5 years the University has won 2 prizes for national science and technology development, 46 prizes for provincial or departmental science and technology development and 3 national-level invention patents.
- School of Architecture: Architecture; Urban planning; Resources Environment and Urban-rural Planning
- School of Civil Engineering: Civil Engineering; Material Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Automation; Industrial Design; Model CAD/CAM; Observation and Control Technique and Instruments
- School of Environmental and Municipal Engineering: Environmental Science; Water Supply and Sewage; Architectural Environment and Facilities Engineering; Environmental Engineering
- School of Vehicle and Traffic Engineering: Traffic Engineering; Traffic and Transportation; Security Engineering; Vehicle Engineering
- School of Computer Engineering: Computer Science and Technology School of Communications and Electronic Engineering: Electronic Information Engineering; Communication Engineering; Electronic Information Science and Technology
- School of Automotive Engineering: Automation; Electricity Engineering and Automation
- School of Businessï¼Accounting; Marketing; Financial Management; Electronic Commerce; International Commerce
- School of Economics and Trade: Statistics; International Economics and Trade; Economics School of Management: Industrial Engineering; Engineering Management; Management of Land Resources; Information Management and Information Systems; Logistics
- School of Sciences: Mathematics and Applied Mathematics; Information and Calculating Science
- School of Arts: Arts Design; Painting; Fashion Design and Engineering
- School of Foreign Languages: English; Japanese
- School of Humanities and Social Science: Social Work; Advertisement
The following is the list of scholars from Qingdao Technological University who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences