The General Hospital of the Peoples Liberation Army (PLAGH) was founded in 1953 and was formerly the Second Clinical Medical College Affiliated to the China Union Hospital. It is the hospital that has provided has provided health and medical care to the leaders of the CPC Central Committee, the Central Military Commission. It also provided diagnosis and treatment for the critically-ill who are transferred from different areas of commands of the PLA. The hospital is open to civilian patients. The Hospital has 125 clinical, medical and technological departments, 4000 patient beds, and annual volumes of more than 3.8 million outpatient visits, over 110000 admissions and more than 65000 operations. It has established relationships with over 100 countries and regions for exchange and cooperation in medical areas.The Spirit of The PLA General Hospital lies in Loyalty, Devotion, Harmony, Innovation, Truth-seeking, Height-scaling. The hospital has always stressed the concept of "patients first and quality first". The PLAGH has been honored as one of the nations "Top 100 Hospitals", one of the "Patient-Trusted Hospitals" and one of the "Model Military Hospitals that Best Serve the Troops".
The following is the list of scholars from The PLA General Hospital who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences
The following is the list of articles by scholars from The PLA General Hospital that are published in OMICS International journals.