As per available reports about 20 journals, 10 Conferences, 5 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to volatile and about 104000 articles are being published on the current trends in water balance management. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to water balance are being carried out. As reported in the free dictionary, Volunteers in Medicine is who gives time and labor to a medical charity, organisation or other body without payment or other form of remuneration..
The Primary Health Care is an academic journal hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing and is listed among the top 10 journals in primary health care. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Primary health care provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of health care, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.Volunteers In Medicine is a medical “home-base” for low-income, underserved adults and their households in Lane County who can’t afford health care coverage.
OMICS Group organizing Emergency Medicine-2015 with the theme “Understanding complexities and evolving towards a better direction in encountering emergency medical situations” with a well reputed organizing committee during October 05-07, 2015 Dubai,UAE.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Related Journals
List of Related Conferences
- Social Sciences and Public Policy 2015 Conference
- 2016 5th International Conference on Climate Change and Humanity (ICCCH 2016)
- 3rd Annual International Weight Stigma Conference
- British Conference of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Regional Congress of the World Federation for Mental Health
- Eating Disorders Alpbach 2015
- Australian Association for Infant Mental Health Inc National Conference
- The Science of Pain and its Management
- APCESP 2016 — 2016 Asia-Pacific Conference on Education, Society and Psychology
- Second World Conference on Personality
- Biennial Meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development
- EMBL | Stanford Conference: Personalised Health
- 2nd V4 Conference on Public Health 2015 Health for public, public for health
- Global Environmental Health Faculty Forum
- 5th International Conference on Healthcare and Life Science Research (ICHLSR), August 2015, Istanbul, Turkey
- International Conference on Public Mental Health & Neurosciences (ICPMN-2015)
- 2nd International Conference on Health and Medicine
- 11th International Conference on Healthcare and Biological Research (ICHBR), Dubai, 21-22 February 2016
- Healthcare, Physics, and Applied Sciences 2015 Conference
- World Congress of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Health
- 2016 International Education Conference in Venice
- AGen2015 - The IAFOR Asian Conference on Aging & Gerontology 2015
- 6th International Conference on Healthcare and Life Science Research (ICHLSR), 18-19, September 2015, London
- Global Environmental Health Faculty Forum
- 5th International Critical Dietetics Conference
- 7th International Conference on Healthcare and Life Science Research (ICHLSR), 13-14, November, 2015
- 2015 2nd International Conference on Food Sciences and Health (ICFSH 2015)
List of Major Boutique Medicine and Related Research Centres
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 28, 2020