As per available reports about 107 journals, 166 Conferences, 34 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Carcinogens and about 3,66,287 articles are being published on the current trends in Carcinogens. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Carcinogens are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Carcinogenesis or oncogenesis or tumorigenesis is literally the 'creation' of cancer. It is a process by which normal cells are transformed into cancer cells. It is characterized by a progression of changes at the cellular, genetic and epigenetic level that ultimately reprogram a cell to undergo uncontrolled cell division, thus forming a malignant mass.
Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy: Open Access Cancer is a pathological condition, where assemblage of cells displays uncontrolled growth, invasion and sometimes metastasis. Starting from diagnosis, therapy, and post therapy procedures, cancer treatment involves various Medical, Clinical, Pathological, Psychological approaches with several implications. Cancer research hence is an ever growing literature with the advancement of new therapeutic solutions to prevent, handle and fight it effectively.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences Cancer Science-2015 anticipating more than 300 thought provoking presentations and eminent Keynote lectures. The attending delegates from renowned organizations, Societies and Editorial Board Members of featured OMICS Group Journals. This International conference is an excellent opportunity for the participants from Universities and Institutes to interact with the World class Scientists and renowned speakers. The scientific sessions of the Cancer Science conferences housing the current research in cancer research. Tumor science will host presentations related to Tumor Microenvironment, communication, and Tumor progression. Cancer therapeutics will focus on translating cancer biology research into novel oncology treatments. Cancer imaging, Cancer cell biology session revolves around molecular basis of cancer and treatments for this devastating disease Drug discovery and development, Molecular cancer biology, and Transcriptomics and more. The main objective of the Cancer Science conferences is to broaden the scope of meeting by hosting sessions on new developments.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Carcinogens and related journals
List of major Carcinogens and related Conferences
- Cancer Metabolism Conference — Cancer Metabolism Conference; 16 Nov 2015 to 17 Nov 2015; San Francisco, United States
- VI InterAmerican Oncology Conference 'Current Status and Future of Anti-Cancer Targeted Therapies'; 08 Oct 2015 to 09 Oct 2015; Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- FCS2015 — Frontiers in Cancer Science 2015; 02 Nov 2015 to 04 Nov 2015; Singapore, Singapore
- UCC — UAE Cancer Congress 2015; 29 Oct 2015 to 31 Oct 2015; Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer's 30th Anniversary Annual Meeting & Associated Programs; 04 Nov 2015 to 08 Nov 2015; National Harbor, United States
- HPV 2015 — 30th International Papillomavirus Conference & Clinical and Public Health Workshops. 17 Sep 2015 to 21 Sep 2015; Lisbon, Portugal
- Oncology- 2015 — World Congress on Cancer and Prevention Methods; 27 Aug 2015 to 29 Aug 2015; Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- PIVAC-15 — The 15th International Conference on Progress in Vaccination Against Cancer; 06 Oct 2015 to 08 Oct 2015; Tuebingen, Germany
- Gynaecology — Gynaecological Study Day; 04 Nov 2015; South Kensington, London, United Kingdom
- Nutrition — Nutrition and Survivorship: Nutritional issues following cancer treatment; 08 Dec 2015; South Kensington, London, United Kingdom
- 4th Cancer Epigenetics Conference; 16 Nov 2015 to17 Nov 2015; San Francisco, CA, United States
- Best of ASCO 2015 - 1st Singapore Society of Oncology ASM Singapore, Singapore,31st July 2015
- Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™ Pittsburgh, United States of America,31st July 2015
- SDANCA-15 — International Workshop “Shapes and Dynamics of Atomic Nuclei: Contemporary Aspects”; 08 Oct 2015 to 10 Oct 2015; Sofia, Bulgaria
- Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™ Dearborn, United States of America,31st July 2015
- International Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy Valencia, Spain, 4th August 2015
- Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™ Washington DC, United States of America, 7th August,2015
- International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmacovigilance and Clinical trials UK, United Kingdom, 17th August,2015
- 3rd Annual International Conference on Advances in Medical Research (CAMR 2015) Singapore, Singapore, 17th August,2015
- Next Generation Dx Summit Washington DC, United States of America,18th August,2015
Solaci, 05 August - 07 August, 2015, Mexico
- 3rd International Conference on Radiology and Imaging Toronto, Canada,24th August,2015
- Immunotherapy and Vaccine Summit Boston, United States of America,24th August,2015
- International Conference and Exhibition on Gastrointestinal Therapeutics valencia, Spain, Spain, 25th August,2015
- International Conference on Cytopathology Toronto, Canada,31st August,2015
- Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy Congress London, UK, United Kingdom,3rd September 201515
- Cancer Diagnosis & Therapy Congress London, United Kingdom,3rd September 2015
- Metabolism in cancer and stromal cells Leuven, Belgium,8th September 2015
- 5th International Conference on Proteomics and Bioinformatics Orlando, United States of America, 14th September 2015
- Functional and Medical Foods for Chronic Diseases: Bioactive Compounds and Biomarkers Boston, United States of America,15th September 2015
- Cancer Vaccines London, United Kingdom,16th September 2015
- 30th International Papillomavirus Conference & Clinical and Public Health Workshops Lisbon, Portugal,17th September 2015
- NuMat2016: Materials Conference Montpellier, France. 7th November,2016
- Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™ Augusta, United States of America,18th September 2015
- 2nd International Symposium of the Cancer Research Center of Lyon (CRCL) Lyon, France,21st September 2015
List of major Carcinogens and related Research Centres
• Cancer Institute A national cancer institute, designated cancer center
• Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
• McMaster's Stem Cell and Cancer Research Institute (SCC-RI)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 15, 2021