As per available reports about 5 journals, 8 Conferences, 9 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Citizenship and about 1,120,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Citizenship. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Citizenship is the status of a person recognised under the custom or law of a state that bestows on that person the rights and the duties of citizenship. That may include the right to vote, work and live in the country, the right to return to the country, the right to own real estate, legal protections against the country's government, and protection through the military or diplomacy.
Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in business and management. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of business and management, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences. The 2nd International conference on Business Economics and Management could be an ideal venue for open exchange of Business Intelligence and Economic expertise. Certainly, the Economic uncertainty and the International Business Challenges are the central theme of the conference is to explore the Rapid Developing Fields of Business Economics and Management. It will cover the wide range of topics of Macro and Microeconomics; especially will focus on Applied Microeconomics-from Labour Economics to Public Economics, Financial Economics to Health Economics.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Citizenship and related journals
• Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review
• Journal Citizenship
• Policy & Practice : A Development Education Review
• Journal of Social Studies Education Research
• Business Management Dynamics
• International Journal of Business Science and Applied Management
• Innovative Journal of Business and Management
• Research in Business and Economics Journal
• Asian Journal of Business Management
• African Journal of Business Management
List of major Citizenship and related Conferences
• 2nd International Conference on Business Economics and Management
• 2014 IAITL Conference - International Association of IT Lawyers
• 4th International Conference on Teaching and Learning (ICTL 2014)
• 7th Russia and CIS Summit on Anti-Corruption 2015
List of major Citizenship and related Research Centres
• Development Research Centre on Citizenship, Participation And Accountability
• The Migration and Citizenship Research Group
• Centre for Citizenship, Development and Human Rights
• Centre for Research on Citizenship and Civil Society (CISC)
• Institute for Research In Citizenship And Applied Human Sciences
• Centre for Global Citizenship Education and Research
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 22, 2022