As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Forex Trading and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in Forex Trading. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in this article, Forex Trading The foreign exchange market (forex, FX, or currency market) is a global decentralized market for the trading of currencies. The main participants in this market are the larger international banks. Financial centers around the world function as anchors of trading between a wide range of multiple types of buyers and sellers around the clock, with the exception of weekends. The foreign exchange market determines the relative values of different currencies.
The foreign exchange market is the "place" where currencies are traded. Currencies are important to most people around the world, whether they realize it or not, because currencies need to be exchanged in order to conduct foreign trade and business. Related Journals of Trading Forex TradeBench, Forex Journal, The Review of Asset Pricing Studies.
The Journal of Stock & Forex Trading is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS INTERNATIONAL – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Trading. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Stock & Forex Trading provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of economy and trading, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS INTERNATIONAL – a pioneer in organizing international conferences 2nd International Conference on Business Economics and Management on September 15th in Hyderabad.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Trading and related journals
- List of major Trading and related Conferences
- The Trading Show Chicago
- EMEA Trading Conference 2014
- Princeton Quant Trading Conference
- FIX Conference 2014
- 3rd Annual FXIC New York City
- Private Equity Andean Forum
- Peruvian Investors Forum
- 4th Annual Peru Capital Projects & Infrastructure
- B2B Forex Forum in Sochi 2015
- Mexico Upstream Summit
- Mexico Investors Forum
- 2nd Mexico Energy Summit
- 2015 China (Shanghai) Forex Expo
- FOREX EXPO AWARDS
- MOSCOW FOREX EXPO 2015
- Quant Invest 2015
- FOW Derivatives World Central & Eastern Europe
- Hedge Fund Americas Forum 4th Annual Colombia Capital Projects & Infrastructure Summit 2015
- The 8th Saudi Money Expo
- 2015 2nd International Conference on Management Sciences and Innovations
- 2016 5th International Conference on Economics Marketing and Management
- 2nd International Conference on Big Data and Analytics For Business
- 2015 5th International Conference on Information Communication and Management
- The 14th International Conference of the Asia Chapter of Academy of Human Resource Development
- International Journal of Managing Information Technology
- International Journal of Database Management Systems
- 2015 6th International Conference on Economics, Business and Management
- 2015 2nd International Conference on Marketing, Business and Management
- 2015 2nd International Conference on Business, Marketing and Management
- Conference of Doctoral Students PEFNet 2015
- 8th European Conference on Intellectual Capital ECIC 2016
- 3rd International Conference on Ramp-Up Management
- List of major proteomics and related Research Centres
- Lerner College Trading Center
- EDS Financial Trading and Technology Center
- Tozzi Center - Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Centers & Trading Room : Florida Atlantic University
- World Trade Centers Association
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 28, 2020