As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Gynecologic Oncology and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in Gynecologic Oncology. In terms of research annually; USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Gynecologic Oncology are being carried out. As reported in “Exosomes in Plasma of Patients with Ovarian Carcinoma: Potential Biomarkers of Tumor Progression and Response to Therapy” article by Theresa L Whiteside, et al. In patients with Ovarian Cancer (OvCa) exosomes released by tumor cells are present in the plasma and could be involved in tumor progression. This study examines the association between the exosome presence/protein content in plasma of OvCa patients and disease outcome, response to standard therapy and/or tumorresistance to therapies in patients studied at diagnosis and also serially during and after therapy. Exosomes were purified from OvCa patients’ plasma (n=22), patients with benign tumors (n=10) or (n=10) healthy controls (NC) using ultracentrifugation. Exosomes were visualized by scanning electron microscopy. Their protein content was measured. The presence of MAGE 3/6 and TGF-β1 in exosomes was evaluated in Western blots. The OvCa patients’ plasma contained higher levels of exosomal proteins (p<0.05) compared to those isolated from plasma of patients with benign tumors or NC. Exosomes isolated from OvCa patients’s plasma carried TGF-β1 and MAGE3/6, which distinguished OvCa patients from those with benign tumors and NC. High protein levels of exosomes were seen in newly diagnosed patients; however in advanced stages of OvCa patients the protein content of isolated exosomes was significantly higher than that of early stages. The exosome levels variably changed during/ after chemotherapy, and correlations between the changes in exosomal protein levels and clinical data suggested that the protein content of exosomes might be useful in predicting responses to therapy and prognosis in OvCa patients. Analysis of plasma exosomes levels offers a novel approach to diagnosis and monitoring response to therapies in OvCa patients.
The Gynecology & Obstetrics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing – and is listed among the top 10 journals in Gynecologic Oncology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Gynecology & Obstetrics provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology & Obstetrics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences. The Gynecology & Obstetrics is associated with our conference "International Conference on Women's Health, Gynecology & Obstetrics" (Gynecology-2014) during July 08-10, 2014 Chicago, USA with a theme “Best Practice & Research in Clinical Obstetrics & Gynecology”. Gynecology-2014 will see an increased emphasis on research methodologies, recent discoveries in gynecology and women’s health care.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Gynecologic Oncology and related journals
List of major Gynecologic Oncology and related conferences
- 22nd Annual Summer Conference on Obstetrics and Gynecology July 08-11, 2015, Napa, California, United States CME
- ESP Ultrasound Registry Review: Physics and Speciality Weekend (Orlando, FL) July 10-12, 2015, Orlando, Florida, United States CME
- 19th International Conference on Prenatal Diagnosis and Therapy July 12-15, 2015, Washington, D.C., United States CME
- Advanced Ob-Gyn Ultrasound with Practical Application, San Diego CA July 16-18, 2015, San Diego, California, United States CME
- Office Hysteroscopy July 16-17, 2015, Baltimore, Maryland, United States CME
- Current Issues in Women's Health Care - Alaska Cruise Conference July 17-24, 2015, Seattle, Washington, United States CME
- Women's Health - Greece and Italy Cruise Conference July 18-25, 2015, Istanbul, Turkey CME
- 28th Annual In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer: A Comprehensive Update - 2015 July 19-22, 2015, Santa Barbara, California, United States CME
- Comprehensive Colposcopy (San Diego, CA) July 23-25, 2015, San Diego, California, United States CME
- XXII World Congress of the International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disease (ISSVD) July 26-29, 2015, New York, New York, United States CME
- Pacific Northwest Obstetrical & Gynecological Association 67th Annual Meeting July 26-29, 2015, Sunriver, Oregon, United States CME
List of major Gynecologic Oncology and related Socities
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 08, 2021