As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Gynecology and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in Gynecology. In terms of research annually; USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Gynecology are being carried out. As reported in “Pregnant Women with Fulminant Disseminated TB to the Omentum and Placenta” article by Baraa K Nabulsi, et al. This is a case report of a young 24 year old Somali woman in her 27th week of gestation who was given Rifampicin, Ethambutol, INH, Pyridoxine and Pyrazinamide as a treatment for systemic TB. She did not respond to the treatment. She died because of brainstem infarction (brain death). According to MRI results, multiple brain tuberculomas were seen suggesting brain TB. Brain biopsy was not done and the treatment was initiated at her 27th week of gestation. Patient arrested and was transferred to ICU with GCS of 3-4/15. Cesarean section was done at the 29th week of gestation and the infant was not infected. There were query tuberculosis seeding scattered all over the patient’s omentum and placenta. A specimen was taken for histopathology, which demonstrated that the placenta and omentum contained focal areas of microinfarctions and necrotizing granulomas consistent with tuberculosis. We emphasize that screening should be done during pregnancy to discover dormant infection, asymptomatic disease and to lower the incidence of congenital TB. The aggressive early treatment for dissemination of the disease, especially when associated with pregnancy, and the importance of early diagnosis and therapy will result in regression of the lesions.
The Gynecology & Obstetrics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing – and is listed among the top 10 journals in Gynecology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Gynecology & Obstetrics provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Gynecology & Obstetrics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences. The Gynecology & Obstetrics is associated with our conference "International Conference on Women's Health, Gynecology & Obstetrics" (Gynecology-2014) during July 08-10, 2014 Chicago, USA with a theme “Best Practice & Research in Clinical Obstetrics & Gynecology”. Gynecology-2014 will see an increased emphasis on research methodologies, recent discoveries in gynecology and women’s health care.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Gynecology and related journals
List of major Gynecology and related conferences
- 22nd Annual Summer Conference on Obstetrics and Gynecology July 08-11, 2015, Napa, California, United States CME
- ESP Ultrasound Registry Review: Physics and Speciality Weekend (Orlando, FL) July 10-12, 2015, Orlando, Florida, United States CME
- 19th International Conference on Prenatal Diagnosis and Therapy July 12-15, 2015, Washington, D.C., United States CME
- Advanced Ob-Gyn Ultrasound with Practical Application, San Diego CA July 16-18, 2015, San Diego, California, United States CME
- Office Hysteroscopy July 16-17, 2015, Baltimore, Maryland, United States CME
- Current Issues in Women's Health Care - Alaska Cruise Conference July 17-24, 2015, Seattle, Washington, United States CME
- Women's Health - Greece and Italy Cruise Conference July 18-25, 2015, Istanbul, Turkey CME
- 28th Annual In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer: A Comprehensive Update - 2015 July 19-22, 2015, Santa Barbara, California, United States CME
- Comprehensive Colposcopy (San Diego, CA) July 23-25, 2015, San Diego, California, United States CME
- XXII World Congress of the International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disease (ISSVD) July 26-29, 2015, New York, New York, United States CME
- Pacific Northwest Obstetrical & Gynecological Association 67th Annual Meeting July 26-29, 2015, Sunriver, Oregon, United States CME
List of major Gynecology and related Socities
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 21, 2021