Dersleri yüzünden oldukça stresli bir ruh haline sikiş hikayeleri bürünüp özel matematik dersinden önce rahatlayabilmek için amatör pornolar kendisini yatak odasına kapatan genç adam telefonundan porno resimleri açtığı porno filmini keyifle seyir ederek yatağını mobil porno okşar ruh dinlendirici olduğunu iddia ettikleri özel sex resim bir masaj salonunda çalışan genç masör hem sağlık hem de huzur sikiş için gelip masaj yaptıracak olan kadını gördüğünde porn nutku tutulur tüm gün boyu seksi lezbiyenleri sikiş dikizleyerek onları en savunmasız anlarında fotoğraflayan azılı erkek lavaboya geçerek fotoğraflara bakıp koca yarağını keyifle okşamaya başlar
Updated List of High Journal Impact Factor HIV Medicine Journals

Our Group organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

HIV Medicine

As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to HIV Medicine and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in HIV Medicine. In terms of research annually; USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to HIV Medicine are being carried out. As reported in “An LC–MS/MS Method for Simultaneous Quantification of Seven Anti-HIV Medicines in Plasma of HIV-infected Patients” article by Li-jun Zhang, et al. A quick and high-through LC-MS/MS method has been developed and applied to simultaneously quantify lamivudine (3TC), stavudine(d4T), zidovudine(AZT), efavirenz(EFV), nevirapine(NVP), and Lopinavir/Ritonavir (LPV/RTV) plasma concentrations. A combination of protein precipitation and liquid–liquid extraction was used to extract all compounds. The method showed a good linearity in a concentration range of 20–3200µg/L for 3TC, d4T, AZT, 40-6400µg/L for EFV and NVP, 62.5-10000µg/L for LPV and 12.5-2000µg/L for RTV. Mean intra- and inter-day precision were within ±20% at the LLOQ and ±15% at the other QC level. The accuracy were between 85% and 115% for all seven analytes. The whole run is 13 minutes. This method has been successfully used for analyzing 133 samples from 84 HIV-positive patients being treated with the combination therapy in China. To our knowledge, it is the fi rst time to use LC-MS/MS method to simultaneously quantify 3TC, d4T, AZT, EFV, NVP, LPV and RTV in China for investigating the relationship between blood drug concentrations and efficacy and/or toxicity.

 The Journal of AIDS & Clinical Research is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing – and is listed among the top 10 journals in HIV Medicine. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of AIDS & Clinical Research provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of HIV Medicine, AIDS & Clinical Research, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.

 OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences. The Journal of AIDS & Clinical Research is associated with our conference “3rd International Conference on HIV/AIDS, STDs & STIs" (STD-AIDS 2015) during November 30-December 02, 2015 Atlanta, USA  with a theme “Raising Global Awareness on STD/AIDS and Fighting the Stigma Surrounding the Disease”. The major sessions include Primary HIV Infection, Transmission and Eradication Issues, HIV Diagnosis and Therapy, Social Strategies for HIV and STDs Prevention, HIV Drug Discovery and Research, HIV Related Infections, Co-infections and many more.

Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.

List of major related journals

List of major related Conferences







This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 20, 2022