As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Intravenous Immunoglobulin and about 366282 articles are being published on the current research trends in Intravenous Immunoglobulin. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Sudhir Gupta “Intravenous Immunoglobulins (IVIG) Enhance In vitro Activation of Neutrophils in C57BL/6 but not in CBA Mice” article- Intravenous immunoglobulins (IVIG) are used in the treatment of inflammatory, autoimmune conditions and cancer. However, the precise mechanism of their action and the mechanisms that underlie responsiveness and resistance of some patients to the IVIG therapy remain unknown. The anti-cancer effect of IVIg might be mediated by neutrophils, which regulate tumor development. We studied in vitro effects of IVIG on neutrophils from two immunologically contrasting mouse strains, CBA and C57BL/6.
The Immunome Research is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Immunome Research. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Immunome Research provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and developments in the field of Intravenous Immunoglobulin, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Intravenous Immunoglobulin and related journals
List of major Intravenous Immunoglobulin and related Conferences
- International Conference on Clinical & Cellular Immunology, September 28-30, 2015, USA.
- 6th International Conference on Biomarkers & Clinical Research, August 31 - 2 September, 2015, Canada.
- 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Cell & Gene Therapy, August 10-12, 2015, London.
- International Conference and Exhibition on Orthopedics & Rheumatology, October 26-28, 2015, USA.
- 2nd World Congress on Virology, December 7-9, 2015, USA.
- Miami 2016 Winter Symposium, January 24-27, 2016, USA.
- 10th International Congress on Autoimmunity, April 06-10, 2016, Germany.
- Latin American Congress on Autoimmunity, July 03-05, 2015, Brazil.
- Women's Health Western Caribbean Cruise, 27 December 2015 – 3 January 2016, United States.
- Evaluation, Diagnosis and Treatment of Worn Dentition Eastern Caribbean Cruise, January 03-10, 2016,USA.
- Systems Immunology: From Molecular Networks to Human Biology, January 10-14, 2016, USA.
- Stromal Cells in Immunity, February 7-11, 2016, USA.
- Immunometabolism in Immune Function and Inflammatory Disease, February 21-25, 2016, Canada.
- T Follicular Helper Cells and Germinal Centers, February 26-March 1, 2016, USA.
- Cytokine JAK-STAT Signaling in Immunity and Disease, January 10-14, 2016, USA.
- Topics in Family Medicine Western Caribbean Cruise, 30 July – 6 August, 2016, USA.
- Biology of Down Syndrome: Impacts Across the Biomedical Spectrum, January 24-27, 2016, USA.
- Mayo Clinic Cardiology Update at South Beach: A Focus on Prevention, January 18-21, 2016, USA.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Clinical, Pathological and Translational Mechanisms, January 24-27, 2016, USA.
- Axons: From Cell Biology to Pathology, January 24—27, 2016, USA.
- Purinergic Signaling, January 24—28, 2016, Canada.
- Drug Discovery for Parasitic Diseases, January 24—28, 2016, USA.
- Selected Topics in Nephrology, Primary Care and Women's Health Eastern Caribbean Cruise, January 23—30, 2016, USA.
- Dermatology for the PCP Hawaiian Islands Cruise, January 23—30, 2016, USA.
- Better Breathing Conference, January 29—31, 2016, Canada.
- Neurological Disorders of Intracellular Trafficking,January 31—February 4, 2016, USA
- Cell Biology and Immunology of Persistent Infection, January 31—February 4, 2016, Canada
- Pulmonary Medicine Western Caribbean Cruise Co-Sponsored w/School of Medicine, SUNY at Stony Brook, January 30 –February 6, 2016, USA.
- Genomics and Personalized Medicine, February 7—11, 2016, Canada.
- Fibrosis: From Basic Mechanisms to Targeted Therapies, February 7—11, 2016, USA.
- Obesity and Adipose Tissue Biology, February 15—19, 2016, Canada
- Palliative Medicine and End of Life Care: 2016 Update Including Related Topics in Neurology Eastern Caribbean Cruise, February 14–21, 2016, USA.
- International Stroke Conference, February 17–19, 2016, USA.
- LDN 2016 AIIC Conference, February 19–21, 2016, USA.
- Noncoding RNAs in Health and Disease, February 21—24, 2016, USA.
- Enhancer Malfunction in Cancer, February 21—24, 2016, USA.
- New Frontiers in Understanding Tumor Metabolism, February 21—25, 2016, Canada.
- 2nd EMEL Symposium on Endometriosis and Chronic Pelvic Pain, March 4–5, 2016, United Arab Emirates.
- 5th Global Congress for Consensus in Pediatrics and Child Health, March 3–6, 2016, China.
- Family Medicine: Women's Health Eastern Caribbean Cruise, October 10–17, 2015, USA.
- Tuberculosis Co-Morbidities and Immunopathogenesis, February 28—March 3, 2016, USA.
- Immunity in Skin Development, Homeostasis and Disease, February 28—March 2, 2016, USA.
- 10th International Congress on Men's Health (MHWC 2016), February 26—28, 2016, India.
- Primary Care and Geriatrics: Addressing Issues of Aging Patients-2016 Update Western Caribbean Cruise, February 21—28, 2016, USA.
- Cardiology at Cancun, February 22-26, 2016, Mexico.
- Immunometabolism in Immune Function and Inflammatory Disease, February 21—25, 2016, Canada.
- 5th RSC / SCI symposium on Ion Channels as Therapeutic Targets, March 14–15, 2016, United Kingdom.
- Antibodies as Drugs, February 8—13, 2015, Canada.
- Ubiquitin Signaling, March 13—17, 2016, Canada.
- NF-kappaB and MAP Kinase Signaling in Inflammation, March 13—17, 2016, Canada.
List of major Intravenous Immunoglobulin and related associations
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 31, 2021