As per available reports about 15 journals, 43 Conferences, 10 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to medicine Shoppe and about 1,300articles are being published on the current trends in medicine Shoppe. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to medicine shoppe are being carried out.
General Medicine: Open Access is an Open Access journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
OMICS Group is organizing 4th International Conference on Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs during September 08-10, 2014 at Raleigh, USA. The conference mainly focuses on “Key implications in Regulatory Environment”. Regulatory Affairs-2014 marks the presence of Editorial board members of OMICS Group Open access Journals, Regulatory affairs professionals, Quality and manufacturing professionals, Clinical development professionals, Regulatory authorities, Business and marketing professionals in pharmaceutical sector. The conference is aimed in systematic analysis of current regulatory landscape besides discussing latest amendments formulated by regulatory agencies and associations.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|List of major medicine Shoppe and related journals:
- European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- Journal of Medical Biochemistry
- The New England Journal of Medicine
- Journal of Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture
- Journal of Health Care
List of major medicine Shoppe and related Conferences
- International Conference on Recent Advances in Health Sciences
- 3rd International Conference on Social Sciences, Health, and Environment
- International Seminar on Public Health and Education - ISPHE
- 3rd International Congress on Environmental Health -ICEH 2014
- 2nd International Health Conference IIUM
List of major medicine Shoppe and related Research Centers
- Columbia University Medical Centre
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute
- The Queen's Medical Research Institute
- Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute
- Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 06thSep 2014