As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Obstetrics and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in Obstetrics. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. Obstetrics is the science that deals with the management of pregnancy, care of the unborn child and the diseases that may be prone to them. It is an important branch of medical science involving the root steps and concerns with the childbirth. The pregnant woman needs to take care of two lives at this stage where an obstetrician assists her followed by the routine check and consistent maintenance.
The Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Obstetrics. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Obstetrics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences, OMICS Group promises to encourage the global audience for their esteemed participation at 2nd International Conference on Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia, that aims at bringing together the professors, researchers, and students in all areas of Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia and to provide an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices in our Medical meetings. The conference will be on September 23-25, 2014 at Valencia, Spain.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Obstetrics and related journals
List of major Obstetrics and related conferences
- 22nd Annual Summer Conference on Obstetrics and Gynecology July 08-11, 2015, Napa, California, United States CME
- ESP Ultrasound Registry Review: Physics and Speciality Weekend (Orlando, FL) July 10-12, 2015, Orlando, Florida, United States CME
- 19th International Conference on Prenatal Diagnosis and Therapy July 12-15, 2015, Washington, D.C., United States CME
- Advanced Ob-Gyn Ultrasound with Practical Application, San Diego CA July 16-18, 2015, San Diego, California, United States CME
- Office Hysteroscopy July 16-17, 2015, Baltimore, Maryland, United States CME
- Current Issues in Women's Health Care - Alaska Cruise Conference July 17-24, 2015, Seattle, Washington, United States CME
- Women's Health - Greece and Italy Cruise Conference July 18-25, 2015, Istanbul, Turkey CME
- 28th Annual In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer: A Comprehensive Update - 2015 July 19-22, 2015, Santa Barbara, California, United States CME
- Comprehensive Colposcopy (San Diego, CA) July 23-25, 2015, San Diego, California, United States CME
- XXII World Congress of the International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disease (ISSVD) July 26-29, 2015, New York, New York, United States CME
- Pacific Northwest Obstetrical & Gynecological Association 67th Annual Meeting July 26-29, 2015, Sunriver, Oregon, United States CME
List of major Obstetrics and related Socities
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 24, 2022