Innovations in the Field of Optometry
Received Date: Mar 02, 2020 / Accepted Date: May 16, 2020 / Published Date: Apr 23, 2020
Optometry: open access deals eyes and related structures which includes such as vision, processing information related to vision. The Journal of Optometry: open access,a peer-reviewed international journal that publishes scientific articles related to diagnosis, treatment and management of vision. Optometry journal deals with medications, vision tests and abnormalities of eye.
The present volume 5, issue 1 various aspects were discussed by the authors from different parts of the world. In the Review article, Dr Henrique Nascimento, briefly described the Bases of Sports Visual Training: A Review . Henrique Nascimento, described RPG Contact Lenses Adaptation: A Keratoconus Centring Problem in a Case Report .
In the previous volume 4, 2 issues were released. There were many aspects of optometry discussed in both the issues some of the articles made a significant effect for enhancing the knowledge related to the journal. Sanjeev Bhattarai described Near Point of Convergence in Intermittent Exotropia . Paul Varner described How Accurate is a Previous Diagnosis of "Cataract"? . Dr Bharatendu Shukla described, Construction of Ocular Traumagram .
- Nascimento H , Roque ADC. Bases of Sports Visual Training: A Review.Optom open access.5(1).
- Nascimento H , Roque ADC (2020) RPG Contact Lenses Adaptation: A Keratoconus Centring Problem .Optom open access. 5(1).
- Bhattarai S, Sapkota K, Shrestha JK, Lamichhane R, Kim DK (2019) Near Point of Convergence in Intermittent Exotropia. Optom Open access. 4(1).
- Varner P (2019) How Accurate is a Previous Diagnosis of "Cataract"?. Optom Open access. 4(2)
- Shukla B (2019) Construction of Ocular Traumagram. Optom Open Access 4(2).
Citation: Gundel RE (2020) Innovations in the Field of Optometry. Optom Open Access 5: e136. DOI: 10.4172/2476-2075.1000139
Copyright: © 2020 Gundel RE. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
Select your language of interest to view the total content in your interested language
Share This Article
Open Access Journals
- Total views: 357
- [From(publication date): 0-0 - Oct 26, 2021]
- Breakdown by view type
- HTML page views: 173
- PDF downloads: 184