Robert College which is affiliated to Bogazici University (BU) was founded in Istanbul, Turkey, by Dr. Cyrus Hamlin, an educator, technician, architect and builder, and Mr. Christopher Rheinlander Robert, a famous philanthropist and a wealthy merchant from New York. The vision of the BU is to achieve international excellence in education and research and becoming a “green”, sustainable university. The mission of BU is to educate individuals who respect ethical standards, who are environmentally conscious, who are versatile, creative and capable of being successfully employed in academic institutions. Generating high grade universal knowledge and contributing to critical thinking, science and technology by serving humanity. To expand the scientific horizons in Turkey and to contribute to the science, art and culture institutes in our society.
The following is the list of scholars from Bogazici University who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences
Dr.Mahmoud F. Almasri
Faik N. Oktar
Gurkan Selcuk Kumbaroglu
Mehmet V. Yigit
Yasemin Korkusuz Öztürk
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bogazici University that are published in OMICS International journals.
The following is the list of proceedings by scholars from Bogazici University that are published in OMICS International journals and conferences.
- Journal of Bioengineering & Biomedical Science An impedance biosensor for rapid detection of low concentration of Escherichia coli O157:H7
Mahmoud F Almasri
Keynote : J Bioengineer & Biomedical Sci
- Current Synthetic and Systems Biology Dynamic modeling of RAS-MAPK signaling pathway: Sensitivity, bistability, and oscillations
Yaman Arkun and Mohammadreza Yasemi
ScientificTracks Abstracts : Curr Synthetic Sys Biol
- Advances in Automobile Engineering Structural transfer path analysis using normal frequency response functions
Akin Oktav, Cetin Yilmaz and Gunay Anlas
ScientificTracks Abstracts : Adv Automob Eng
- Translational Medicine Identification of genetic variations associated with outcome risk in colorectal cancer: Where are we now?
ScientificTracks Abstracts : Transl Med
- Journal of Computer Science & Systems Biology What financial instrument is quantitatively more predictable?
ScientificTracks Abstracts : J Comput Sci Syst Biol
- Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism Endothelial Sampling and Molecular Analysis Coupled to Reactive Hyperemia Peripheral Arterial Tone Index: a Novel Approach to Study Endothelial Dysfunction and Vascular Infl ammation in Diabetic Patients
Duygu Onat, Ante Harxi, Yacki Hayashi, Lindsay Murray and Paolo C. Colombo
ScientificTracks Abstracts : J Diabetes Metab
- Journal of Pharmacogenomics & Pharmacoproteomics Genetic polymorphisms and outcome research in cancer: Examples from angiogenesis and metastasis genes and colorectal cancer
Sevtap Savas, Lydia A Dan, Jingxiong Xu, Salem Werdyani, Konstantin Shestopaloff, Elizabeth Dicks, Patrick Parfrey, Roger Green and Wei Xu
Accepted Abstracts : J Pharmacogenomics Pharmacoproteomics
- Journal of Pharmacogenomics & Pharmacoproteomics Replication of associations of two polymorphisms with survival times in colorectal cancer
Sevtap Savas, Jingxiong Xu, Salem Werdyani, Konstantin Shestopaloff, Elizabeth Dicks, Patrick Parfrey, Roger Green and Wei Xu
ScientificTracks Abstracts : J Pharmacogenomics Pharmacoproteomics
- Translational Medicine Choosing the best genetic model to investigate the genetic polymorphisms in survival analyses
Keynote : Transl Med
- Journal of Ecosystem & Ecography Using geographical information systems (GIS) and remote sensing (RS) in watershed management studies in Turkey
ScientificTracks Abstracts : J Ecosys Ecograph
- Journal of Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques Zinc, lead, copper, and cadmium determination in canned and fresh fish samples by anodic stripping voltammetry and inductively coupled argon plasma
Neylan Dirilgen and Seyma Irem Tatar
ScientificTracks Abstracts : J Anal Bioanal Tech
- Translational Medicine Can inclusion of genetic polymorphisms improve the prognostic models in colorectal cancer?
ScientificTracks Abstracts : Transl Med
- Journal of Molecular Biomarkers & Diagnosis Genetic polymorphisms and survival times in colorectal cancer patients
ScientificTracks Abstracts : J Mol Biomark Diagn
- Drug Designing: Open Access Designing and characterizing small molecule inhibitor(s) for mitochondrial transcription factor A (TFAM) for therapeutic benefit of Cancer
Emine Guven Maiorov, Ozlem Keskin, Meltem Muftuoglu and Attila Gursoy
Accepted Abstracts : Drug Design
- Journal of Biosensors & Bioelectronics Engineering multifunctional nanoparticles to selectively target multiple myeloma cells and overcome cell adhesion mediated drug resistance.
Basar Bilgicer, Tanyel Kiziltepe, Jonathan D. Ashley and Jared F. Stefanick
ScientificTracks Abstracts : J Biosens Bioelectron
International Conferences 2018-19
Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Annual Meetings
Conferences By Continents
USA & Americas
Asia-Pacific & Middle East
Medical & Clinical Conferences