GET THE APP
Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST) is a research university with the ambition to cultivate an academic environment and become a benchmark for the Egyptian and African countries in education. It was first established as a bilateral agreement project between the Egyptian and Japanese governments in May 2009 and later in 2010 it was ready to accept its first batch of students and make the dream a reality. Both governments have a strong relation where they both divide the cooperation cohesively to ensure positive results. The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) fully supports EJUST by sending their administrative and academic experts for assisting and guiding in the technical and management system of the university, as well as sending academic experts from the Japanese Supporting University Consortium (JSUC) to support in teaching, conduct join research and co-supervising the graduate students. In addition to providing high level technology of machines, equipment and tools for research purposes. As for the Egyptian government, it fully runs the university financially and is administered by Egyptian members for both the academic and administrative staff.
• National university based on partnership between Egypt and Japan.
• A first class, leading university to serve Egypt, Middle East and Africa.
• Role model for Egypt’s 21st century universities and Higher Education reform in Egypt.
• Research oriented university.
• Japanese style approach (Lab Based Education, Practical and Problem-Solving Oriented).
• Unique academic programs (Close interaction with the Industry, multidisciplinary, Information and Communications Technology (ICT) utilization …etc)
Vision of the Center:
• Leading center of quality assurance and accreditation in the development ofuniversity education and learning at the local, regional and international levels.Work with E-JUST faculties to achieve ongoing improvement and development which qualifies them to get institutional and academic accreditation for their programs from well-reputed and accredited local, national and international organizations.
Mission of the Center:
• The development of the educational process at the university through the development of an integrated system of internal audit and self-evaluation and accreditation system in the light of local, national and international performance standards. This is done to achieve total quality and continuous improvement of the university educational system and to promote the quality level and competitiveness of the university education outputs. E-JUST can thus present itself as a distinguished university either on the national, Arab or international levels.
Objectives of the Center:
• The Center and its units at the faculties aim at evaluating the university academic performance, developing the educational and research process, and enhancing community service and environmental development
The following is the list of proceedings by scholars from Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology that are published in OMICS International journals and conferences.