alexa Kansai University

OMICS International organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Kansai University

Established in 1972, Kansai Gaidai University attracts a huge crowd of scholars over 600 competitively selected students who represent about 40 countries and regions. Kansai Gaidai is a private, nonprofit institution composed of Kansai Gaidai University, (four-year program), Kansai Gaidai College (two-year program), the Graduate School, and the Asian Studies Program. The aim of these programmes is to offer international students with a means of exploring Japan and Asian studies through classroom instruction and interaction with Japanese people. Japanese language courses range from the basic through the advanced levels. A wide variety of course offerings significant to Japan and Asia, taught by skilled faculty members, will provide new perspectives for participants and motivate their intellectual and personal growth. Resourceful language training with the latest innovations in linguistic instruction, fully equipped language laboratories, friendship programs with Japanese students, as well as the heart-warming home stay program, will all contribute to the rapid development of participants’ language proficiency and pragmatic understanding of the Japanese culture. Typically, student body is equally balanced between males and females. About 90% of the total exchange program participants are from our affiliated institutions worldwide, and the remaining 10% enroll independently. All the academic programs of Kansai Gaidai University are fully accredited by the Japanese Ministry of Education and Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, which is the sole accrediting agency in Japan. Located in Hirakata City, Osaka, Kansai Gaidai is accessible, within a one-hour train ride, to Kyoto and Nara, the ancient capitals, and Osaka, the second largest business hub in Japan. Kansai Gaidai has two campuses in Hirakata: the Nakamiya campus and the Hotani campus. The Center for International Education, the centerpiece for the Asian Studies Program is located at the Nakamiya campus. There are 773 faculty members (full-time and part-time) are teaching at Kansai Gaidai, while 130 administrative staff members support students and promote the University.

The following is the list of scholars from Kansai University who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences

The following is the list of articles by scholars from Kansai University that are published in OMICS International journals.

The following is the list of proceedings by scholars from Kansai University that are published in OMICS International journals and conferences.