As per available reports about 414 journals, 9 Conferences and workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Acute Leukemia s and about 5,680 articles are being published on the current trends in Acute Leukemia. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Acute Leukemia are being carried out. As reported in the above mentioned 5,680 articles, Cancer of the blood which can cause death if not medicated is called as Acute leukemia or acute leukaemia. It is a serious medical conditions relating to an original diagnosis of leukemia. Different types of Acute leukemia are Acute myeloid leukemia, Acute erythroid leukemia, Acute lymphoblastic leukemia, T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia, Adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma, Precursor T acute lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma and chronic myelogenous leukemia.
The Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Acute Leukemia. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Blood Disorders & Transfusion, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International–a pioneer in organizing international conferences on Conference on Thrombosis and Hemostasis
November 02-03, 2015, Beijing, China. OMICS Group organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Acute Leukemia and related journals
- Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion
- Journal of Hematology & Oncology
- BMC Cancer
- Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research
- International Journal of Hematology-Oncology and Stem Cell Research
- Turkish Journal of Hematology
- Mediterranean Journal of Hematology and Infectious Diseases
- Indian Journal of Cancer
- Frontiers in Oncology
- Acta Medica Okayama
- Molecular Cancer
List of major Acute Leukemia and related Conferences
- ESH Clinical Updates in Hematology on Acute Myeloid Leukemia / Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- The Bone Marrow Niche, Stem Cells, and Leukemia Impact of Drugs, Chemicals, and the Environment
- 3rd Emirates Haematology Conference
- Pediatrics Review
- Duke Debates Controversies in the Management of Patients With Hematologic Malignancies
- Third Regional Congress of Cancer and Blood Disorders of Childhood
- 5th ICAN International Conference of Al Noor Hospital in collaboration with Childrens Hospital Bost
- 2nd Protein Kinases in Drug Discovery
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 01, 2023