Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Journal of Clinical Research is an Open Access Journal which publishes original research work and spotlights on Public Health Research, Clinical Protocols, GCP, Secondary Prevention, Primary Care, Clinical Research, Epidemiological Studies, Clinical Trials, Safety and Effectiveness of Devices and Diagnostic products, Clinical Competence, Pathology, Public Health, Drug-Drug Interaction, Drug-Food - Fruit-Alcohol Interaction, Safety and efficiency of medications, Treatment regimens etc,. Google Analytics has revealed an amazing statistics regarding the popularity of this journal. All through Jan 2017- Dec 2018 there were 12,262 page views. The total number of returning visitors were 12,262 .Moreover, globally 12,262 + new users have accessed the journal website for information on the journal and the published articles.
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Clinical Research (Source: Google Analytics)
• More than 12,262 + Visitors visiting the journal site to read the published articles or submit their research outcomes.
• Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
• Majority of the visitors have come from USA (15.59%), India (27.29%), Germany (2.60%), Japan (9.09%), Hong Kong (2.60%), Portugal (3.90%) ,and other major countries.
• The Journal received tremendous attention from the researchers in terms of visits from USA, India, Japan, Hong Kong, Germany and Portugal etc.
• The observed percentage of new sessions recorded is 25.56 %.
• The average Time spent by the visitor for each session is 0.02 Minute.
• It was seen academic researchers are inclined towards the articles published in the journal along with their respective profiles and abstracts which are getting highest visibility and readership.
• The most efficient way of growth for researchers is through their constant excellent scientific contributions which published in the respective suitable journal. Under the subject coverage Health and Medical Informatics were found to receive extensive attention from across the globe.
• The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions in the field of Health and Medical Informatics to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
• The articles published in this journal since 6 years are receiving attention from the Health Specialists, and Bioinformatics specialists and related professionals as well as receiving regular citations.
• The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and Institution which helps the author and the respective Institution to grab attention from all over the world.
• Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations
Journals published OMICS International is frequently receiving responses from the authors and readers globally. Multiple journals published in various subjects including Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Sciences, Technology and Business attracting more than 14,026,825 users with more than 44,743, 084 page views. The observed analytics values are sufficient to quantifyour journals popularity among the scientific community. Moreover, our authors and Editors profiles are also receiving tremendous visibility from their fellow colleagues through our online portals and getting recognition worldwide.
OMICS International Web Metrics
Our journals have received 82,280,989 + sessions so far with a rate of 71.18% of new sessions which confirms the outstanding pool of new users and visitors for OMICS International journals. Open Access publishing is model has become the best choice for the authors worldwide. Due to fast and constructive peer review process, avoiding unnecessary time delay in production, and incredible ever growing visibility of the published article along with branding and promotional activity revolutionized the publishing system. OMICS journals are serving as one of the pioneer publishing medium in this context.
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals