9th International Conference on Nutrition, Food Science and Technology
A poster is a way of presenting your research to the audience in a visual format. Allied Academies conference offers a unique creative opportunity to showcase your talents in this way.
Benefits of poster presentation:
• Unique opportunity to combine visual and oral explanations of your projects in the form of poster presentation.
• Best Poster Award: 3 best awards will be given at the closing ceremony of the conference.
• The accepted abstract will be published in reputed and supporting International journals with a unique DOI number by CROSSREF
• Best posters will be given an opportunity to publish the full work in the supporting International journals.
The selection of the winner will be based on:
• Posters will be evaluated based on the following criteria, those are presentation style (5); Research Quality (5) and Layout/Design (5)
• Presentation clarity of poster and oral explanation
• Poster judges’ overall responses to the questions and the completeness of work.
• The size of the poster should be 40" x 59" or 1X1.5 Sq.Mts.
• Space your information proportionally divides your poster either vertically or horizontally into 3 or 4 sections and place your materials within those spaces.
• Use large text
• Choose colours carefully and pay attention to contrast.
• Cropping, Margins and spacing: All edges and margins should be straight and event.
• White space: The are not covered with text or graphics.
Posters should have the following information:
• Contact Information
Posters should stimulate discussion, do not give a long presentation. Therefore, keep text to a minimum emphasize graphics, and make sure every item in your poster is necessary:
• Good quality of the link is to be used to print the posters
• No computers or extra aids may be used during a poster presentation
• Keep your poster presentation to 15 mins per visitor/judge
• Each poster can be presented by maximum 2
• Try not to stand directly in front of your posters, allow another scientist to view.
• Carry your poster to the meeting using tubular packaging or a portfolio case. Do not mail your poster to the conference headquarters or to the meeting site.
Select your language of interest to view the total content in your interested language
Share This Article
Open Access Journals
- Total views: 509
- [From(publication date): 0-0 - Jan 17, 2022]
- Breakdown by view type
- HTML page views: 234
- PDF downloads: 275