As per available reports about 529 journals, 40 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to sickle cell disease and about 21088 articles are being published on the current trends in sickle cell disease. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Australia and Moscow are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to sickle cell disease are being carried out. As reported by Prof. Graham Serjeant of Kingston University, Sickle Cell Disease is the most common genetic disease and has been recognized as a major public health problem by international agencies such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). Sickle cell disease is a group of disorders that affects hemoglobin, the molecule in red blood cells that delivers oxygen to cells throughout the body. People with this disorder have atypical hemoglobin molecules called hemoglobin S, which can distort red blood cells into a sickle, or crescent, shape.
The Journal of Hematology & Thromboembolic Diseases hosted by OMICS International is one of the best open access journals that aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of information on discoveries and current developments on Thromboembolic Diseases as original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in the field and provides online access without any restrictions or subscriptions to researchers worldwide. Journal of Hematology & Thromboembolic Diseases is supporting Conference on Thrombosis and Hemostasis. This astounding event is going to be held during November 02-03, 2015 at Beijing, China with the respective theme “On the Path of Identifying Novel Therapeutics for Blood Disorders”.
OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. One of the most important parts of attending scientific conferences lies in contributing and learning about the most recent advances in your field, sharing your work with your peers, as well as getting their feedback to enlighten your research path. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe. OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Sickle cell disease and related journals
- Journal of Hematology & Thromboembolic Diseases
- The Journal of Clinical Investigation
- American journal of Epidemology
- British Journal of Haematology
- European Journal of Haematology
- Best Practice & Research: Clinical Haematology
- Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- Blood Reviews
- Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology
- Journal of Leukocyte Biology
- Seminars in Thrombosis and Hemostasis
- Current Opinion in Hematology
- American Journal of Hematology
- Transfusion Medicine Reviews
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation
- Seminars in Hematology
- Thrombosis Research
List of major Sickle cell disease and related conferences
- NIH Consensus Development Conference: Hydroxyurea Treatment for Sickle Cell Disease SCDAA Annual Convention
- The Global Sickle Cell Disease Conference
- 1st world congress on sickle cell disease
- National conference on blood disorders in public health
- Advancing sickle cell disease patient care
- International conference on Sickle Cell Disease
List of major Sickle cell disease societies/ research centers
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America
- American society of pediatric hematology
- The Global Sickle Cell Disease Network
- American Society of Hematology
- The Sickle Cell Association of Ontario
- The Global Sickle Cell Disease Network
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 15, 2021