As per available reports about 206 journals, 24 Conferences, 10 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to sinus medicine and about 19323 articles are being published on the current trends in sinus medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, Germany, China, India, Japan, Australia, Canada and Moscow are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to sinus medicine are being carried out. As reported by WebMD, Sinusitis is a disorder of the sinuses surrounding the nose, where one or more of these sinuses are inflamed. Acute sinusitis typically lasts 3 to 8 weeks, whereas chronic sinusitis lasts longer. Sinusitis is an inflammation, or swelling, of the tissue lining the sinuses. Normally, sinuses are filled with air, but when sinuses become blocked and filled with fluid, germs (bacteria, viruses, and fungi) can grow and cause an infection. Common sinus medicine includes Avelox, azithromycin, Biaxin XL, moxifloxacin etc. Conditions that can cause sinus blockage include the common cold, allergic rhinitis (swelling of the lining of the nose), nasal polyps (small growths in the lining of the nose), or a deviated septum (a shift in the nasal cavity).
The General Medicine: Open Access hosted by OMICS International is one of the best open access and peer-reviewed journal which aims to provide the most rapid and reliable source of information on current developments in the field of Clinical Trials. The emphasis will be on publishing quality papers quickly and freely available to researchers worldwide. General Medicine is associated with our international conference "2nd International Conference on Predictive, Preventive and Personalized Medicine & Molecular Diagnostics" (Personalized Medicine-2014) during November 03-05, 2014 Las Vegas, USA with a theme “Emphasizing the Knowledge of Personalized Medicine”. The major sessions include recent discoveries in genomics, epigenetics, systems biology, life and behavioral sciences, and diagnostics and clinical medicine and many others.
OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. One of the most important parts of attending scientific conferences lies in contributing and learning about the most recent advances in your field, sharing your work with your peers, as well as getting their feedback to enlighten your research path. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Sinus medicine and related journals
List of major Sinus medicine and related conferences
- 4th European Headache and Migraine Trust International Congress
- 26th International Course on Endoscopic Surgery of the Paranasal Sinuses & Skull Base
- Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings (COSM)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology � Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNSF) Annual Meeting
- Annual Advanced Concepts in Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery 2013
- Otolaryngology�Head and Neck Surgery Conference
- Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- The Open Forum - 2014
- 2nd International Conference on Respiratory and Pulmonary Medicine, May 09-10, 2016 Chicago, USA
- 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Lung & Respiratory Care, August 01-03, 2016 Manchester, UK
- 5th Global Respiratory and Pulmonologist Annual Meeting, November 17-18, 2016 Dubai, UAE
- 4th International Conference on Clinical Microbiology and Microbial Genomics , October 05-07, 2015 Philadelphia, USA
- International Conference on Infectious Diseases & Diagnostic Microbiology, Oct 3-5, 2016 Vancouver, Canada
List of major Sinus medicine related research centers
- Society for Medical Decision Making
- American Rhinologic Society
- Johns Hopkins Sinus Center
- Stanford Sinus Center - Otolaryngology
- Northwestern Sinus and Allergy Center
- Research on Chronic Sinusitis - Mayo Clinic
List of major Sinus medicine related Associations
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 23, 2022