Journals Readership Metrics (Source: Google Analytics)
The Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System is an academic, Peer reviewed medical journal that includes a wide range of research on gastrointestinal diseases, associated disorders, and their treatment along with stomach-ulcer medicine and creates a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal. The journal offers a promising platform for the authors to make their valuable contributions towards the upcoming and ongoing research.
Google Analytics has revealed an amazing statistics regarding the popularity of this journal. All through Jan 2018-Dec 2018 there were 20,859 page views. The total number of returning visitors was 20,859. Moreover, globally 20,000+ new users have accessed the journal website for information on the journal and the published articles.
Google Analytics Metrics: At Glimpse
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System (Source: Google Analytics)
- More than 20,000+ visitors visiting the journal site to read the published articles or submit their research outcomes
- Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations
- Majority of the visitors have come from USA (15.03%), India (46%), Indonesia (5.22%), Philippines (4.60%), Germany (2.45%), Egypt (2.45%), United Kingdom (2.15%), Taiwan (1.84%), Belgium, Sweden and other major countries
- The Journal received tremendous attention from the researchers in terms of visits from South Korea, Malaysia and Switzerland etc.
- The observed percentage of new sessions recorded is 37.58%
- The average Time spent by the visitor for each session is 01: 28 minute
Reasons for enlisting Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System Informatics on top of search engines: (Source: Google)
- We have noticed that subjective researchers are focused more towards the articles published in the journal along with their respective profiles and abstracts which are getting highest visibility and readership.
- The most efficient way of improved results for researchers is through their continuous hard work and research outputs which are being published in the respective suitable journal. Under the subject coverage Gastrointestinal & Digestive Disorders were found to receive extensive attention from across the globe.
- The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions in the field of Gastrointestinal & Digestive Disorders to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow scientific community.
- The work and papers published in this journal since a decade are receiving attention from the related Health Specialists, Gastroenterologists, Surgeons and specialists with professionals leading to good citations and impact factor.
- The journal considers the value of each manuscript contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and Institution which helps the author and the respective Institution to grab attention from all over the world.
- Good number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
Global Internet users for omicsonline.org Statistical representation (Source: Google Analytics)
Journals published OMICS International is frequently receiving responses from the authors and readers globally. Multiple journals published in various subjects including Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Sciences, Technology and Business attracting more than 14,026,825 users with more than 44,743, 084 page views. The observed analytics values are sufficient to quantifyour journals popularity among the scientific community. Moreover, our authors and Editors profiles are also receiving tremendous visibility from their fellow colleagues through our online portals and getting recognition worldwide.
OMICS International Web Metrics
- 58,568,720 + users
- 158,885,500 + page views
Our journals have received 82,280,989 + sessions so far with a rate of 71.18% of new sessions which confirms the outstanding pool of new users and visitors for OMICS International journals. Open Access publishing is model has become the best choice for the authors worldwide. Due to fast and constructive peer review process, avoiding unnecessary time delay in production, and incredible ever growing visibility of the published article along with branding and promotional activity revolutionized the publishing system. OMICS journals are serving as one of the pioneer publishing medium in this context.