Journals Readership Metrics (Source: Google Analytics)
Journal of Remote Sensing & GIS publishes academic and scholarly articles covering a wide range of topics related to Satellite technology, photogrammetry, Lidar, multispectral, Thermostat, Thermal, Agriculture and Microwave Remote sensing and that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. The journal vividly disseminates latest knowledge and insights into broad spectrum of topics including but not limited to that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence . Popularity of Advances in Remote Sensing & GIS - Open Access Journal can be ascertained by the reader’s interest, curiosity and support, which is estimated from the response we have been receiving from diverse geographical regions all across the world. This is further ratified by the Google Analytics metrics that analyses and releases our reader’s profile from time to time and the total number of page views are 33039.
Google Analytics Metrics: At Glimpse
- our scholarly journal to submit their research contributions and retrieving archived content for research purposes as well as for continuing education. The visitor’s traffic is the benchmark for the success of any scientific journal and Advances in Crop Science and Technology- Open Access Journal is constantly attracting viewers across the world.
- According to the Google Analytics, more than 33039 readers are visiting to our journal websites for submitting manuscripts, to browse the latest research published on Crop Sciences and to refer the published content for conceptualizing their research proposals, deriving research hypotheses and validating their contributions. • Readers from the major nations including United States, Korea, China, India, Philippines, Indonesia, Italy, Japan visit our journal domain to learn about the ongoing research activities in this field.
- Our reader base originate from both developing and developed Nations. Readers from all the continents were found to visit our website the proportion of their distribution was as follows: India (34.48%), United States (11.17%).
Reasons for enlisting Informatics on top of search engines: (Source: Google)
- The journal publishes peer-reviewed content under open access creative commons attribution license making it easily accessible and utilizable. Hence the primary motto in visiting our journal site is to read, access, share, and circulate the scholarly information.
- A great majority of authors are visiting
- The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
- The articles published in this journal are receiving attention from a large number of academicians, professionals, research communities as well as receiving regular citations.
- The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and institution which helps the author and the respective institution to grab attention from all over the world.
Global Internet users for omicsonline.org Statistical representation (Source: Google Analytics)
Journals published OMICS International is frequently receiving responses from the authors and readers globally. Multiple journals published in various subjects including Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Sciences, Technology and Business attracting more than 14,026,825 users with more than 44,743, 084 page views. The observed analytics values are sufficient to quantifyour journals popularity among the scientific community. Moreover, our authors and Editors profiles are also receiving tremendous visibility from their fellow colleagues through our online portals and getting recognition worldwide.
OMICS International Web Metrics
- 58,568,720 + users
- 158,885,500 + page views
Our journals have received 82,280,989 + sessions so far with a rate of 71.18% of new sessions which confirms the outstanding pool of new users and visitors for OMICS International journals. Open Access publishing is model has become the best choice for the authors worldwide. Due to fast and constructive peer review process, avoiding unnecessary time delay in production, and incredible ever growing visibility of the published article along with branding and promotional activity revolutionized the publishing system. OMICS journals are serving as one of the pioneer publishing medium in this context.