|1. How many years have you been associated with the current research?
2. What is the research topic you are working on now?
Maternal, perinatal and public health.
3. What are attributes for a quality article?
4. Do you have any research funding (NIH or other national funding) now?
5. When did you become an editor of OMICS Journal?
6. Where can the journal find the maximum scope in terms of niche?
To be an international journal available online, easy submission and rapid publication and published special issues
7. What is your greatest career accomplishment?
Teaching of medical students and researches.
8. How does the published scientific content assist the potential researchers?
Supply them with evidence and accurate data.
9. What is the purpose of serving as an editor?
Inviting the researchers to participate in the field, write editorial topics, suggest an interviewer….etc.
10. Do you have any patents?
11. Have you contributed any editorials or papers (any types) to OMICS Journals in the past two years?
12. Do you plan to contribute any editorials or papers to OMICS Journals in the next year?
13. How would you define your experience with OMICS Group?
14. Your opinion on conducting Editorial Board meetings at related Conferences?
The publication in the journal should be free of charge for those from developing countries, there should a letter prize in a form of certificate for selected published articles from the low and middle income countries aiming to encourage the investigators.
15. Would you recommend OMICS to your friends or colleagues?
16. How do you differentiate Journal of Women’s Health Care with other journals in the field?
I think there is opportunity to create a niche looking at improving physical activity in older athletes.