Post Doctoral Researcher,Center for Advanced Image and Information Technology,
Graduate School of Electronics and Information Engineering,
Division of Computer Science and Engineering,
Chon Buk National University, 664-14, 1Ga, Deok Jin-Dong, Jeonju, Chon Buk, 561-756, South Korea.
Read Interview session with SUKUMAR SENTHILKUMAR
Post Doctoral Researcher [PDF], Mathematics and Computer Science & Engineering Applications, Post Doctoral Research Fellow [PDF], Mathematics and Computer Science & Applications,Research Doctorate of Philosophy [Ph.D] in Mathematics & Computer Applications,Master of Philosophy [M.Phil] in Computer Science & Engineering,Master of Philosophy [M.Phil] in Mathematics,Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Hardware [P.G.D.C.H-Faculty of Science],Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science and Applications [P.G.D.C.A-Faculty of Science],Master of Science [M.Sc] in Mathematics, [Faculty of Science],Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] in Mathematics.
Advanced Simulation, Modeling, Analysis and Scientific Computing,Advanced Digital Image Processing, Advanced Cellular Neural Networks,Advanced Numerical Analysis and Techniques / Algorithms.Digital Image Processing, Cellular Neural Networks,Numerical Analysis and Techniques / Algorithms,
Simulation, Modeling, Analysis and Scientific Computing, Astrophysics and Oceanography.
|1. How many years have you been associated with the current research?
From 1998 onwards till now.
2. What is the research topic you are working on now?
Advanced Digital Image Processing; Advanced Cellular Neural Networks; Advanced Numerical Analysis and Algorithms; Advanced Simulation, Modelling and Computing.
3. What are attributes for a quality article?
Novelty, Technical, New Results
4. What are the qualities you look for in an article?
Novelty / New Contributions; Real Time Applications etc.
5. Do you have any research funding (NIH or other national funding) now?
6. When did you become an editor of OMICS Journal?
Recently six months back.
7. What is your greatest career accomplishment?
8. How does the research published percolate through to practitioners?
This makes a platform to share new ideas, thereby innovating new applications practically.
9. What is the purpose of serving as an editor?
To know the current area of research.
10. Do you have any patents?
Planning to Apply.
11. Have you contributed any editorials or papers (any types) to OMICS Journals in the past two years?
Eight Papers within six months.
12. Do you plan to contribute any editorials or papers to OMICS Journals in the next year?
Yes Of course.
13. Do you have any trouble with OMICS Journals in the past?
14. Would you recommend OMICS to your friends or colleagues?
15. How do you differentiate Journal of Computer Science & Systems Biology with other journals in the field?
JCSB publishes quality papers in time, with dedication and commitment.