Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
The Journal of Oil and Gas Research is an academic journal that encompasses a wide range of various aspects of production of oil and gas and environmental engineering. Bio refinery, Bioremediation and Fractionation are innovative technologies through which it is possible to find and produce energy and offers a promising platform for the authors to make their valuable contributions towards the journal.
Google Analytics has revealed an amazing statistics regarding the popularity of this journal. All through Jan 2015- Dec 2016 there were 53,049 page views. The total number of returning visitors were 51,542. Moreover, globally 65,870+ new users have accessed the journal website for information on the journal and the published articles.
• More than 72,000+ Visitors visiting the journal site to read the published articles or submit their research outcomes
• Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations
• Majority of the visitors have come from USA (11.11%), UK (5.41%), Malaysia (3.30%), Kenya (3.00%) Nigeria (2.40%) Iran (2.10) Tanzania (2.10%) and Russia (5.41%)
• The Journal received tremendous attention from the researchers in terms of visits from USA, UK, Russia, China, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Iran and Tanzania etc.
• The observed percentage of new sessions recorded is 57.43%.
• The average Time spent by the visitor for each session is 2.47 Minute.
• It was seen academic researchers are inclined towards the articles published in the journal along with their respective profiles and abstracts which are getting highest visibility and readership.
• The most efficient way of growth for researchers is through their constant excellent scientific contributions which published in the respective suitable journal. Under the subject Journal of Oil and Gas Research were found to receive extensive attention from across the globe.
• The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions in the field of Journal of Oil and Gas Research to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
• The articles published in this journal since 6 years are receiving attention from the various aspects of production of oil and gas and environmental engineering. Bio refinery, Bioremediation and Fractionation are innovative technologies and related professionals as well as receiving regular citations.
• The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and Institution which helps the author and the respective Institution to grab attention from all over the world.
• Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
Journals published OMICS International is frequently receiving responses from the authors and readers globally. Multiple journals published in various subjects including Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Sciences, Technology and Business attracting more than 14,026,825 users with more than 44,743, 084 page views. The observed analytics values are sufficient to quantifyour journals popularity among the scientific community. Moreover, our authors and Editors profiles are also receiving tremendous visibility from their fellow colleagues through our online portals and getting recognition worldwide.
OMICS International Web Metrics
Our journals have received 82,280,989 + sessions so far with a rate of 71.18% of new sessions which confirms the outstanding pool of new users and visitors for OMICS International journals. Open Access publishing is model has become the best choice for the authors worldwide. Due to fast and constructive peer review process, avoiding unnecessary time delay in production, and incredible ever growing visibility of the published article along with branding and promotional activity revolutionized the publishing system. OMICS journals are serving as one of the pioneer publishing medium in this context.
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals